PDA

View Full Version : Twins part two......

Donziweasel
10-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Had our second ultra sound yesterday. The babies are great! We could see the little arms and legs starting to develop. Thier heartbeats are strong. We have been blessed (twice over!) and I really look foward to being a father. Now just have to figure out how to pay for all this stuff! lol

Is 2 years old to young to buy them thier first Donzi?:wink:

fogducker III
10-28-2008, 02:20 PM
.......if they are girls you had better start saving now for the double weddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

gcarter
10-28-2008, 03:27 PM
.......if they are girls you had better start saving now for the double weddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$

Kirbyvv
10-28-2008, 03:36 PM
You'll need 3 donzi's, one for you and Boo Boo and one for each of the kids, then 2 more snow mobiles, 2 pairs of skis, 2 of,2,2,2,2,........but you'll have fun.

onesubdrvr
10-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Hmmmm, everyone is throwing around 2's,... so maybe a 22 not an 18? lol

Don't feel bad, I've got 4 girls, so two won't be too bad lol

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oh wait, is that a penny in the driveway??? damn,.. kids got it,...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lolol

Wayne

Patti
10-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Well you already know how happy I am for you both! This time is going to go very quickly..enjoy it while you can!

Thanks for the email today..it brightened my day!

Send Margie my best..

Now i'm off to have some more tea and cold medicine :wink:

Donziweasel
10-28-2008, 06:21 PM
4 girls Wayne??????? Holy crap! I think I will stick with my twins! I know they like fish tanks, but do any of them like Donzi's?:crossfing:

Why do many dollar signs $$$$$$$$ seem to be accompanying this thread? I got 20.00 saved, isn't that enough???:bonk::)

Patti, no problem. Get better soon and don't give it to Jamie.:wink:

onesubdrvr
10-28-2008, 07:16 PM
4 girls Wayne??????? Holy crap! I think I will stick with my twins! I know they like fish tanks, but do any of them like Donzi's?:crossfing:

Why do many dollar signs $$$$$$$$ seem to be accompanying this thread? I got 20.00 saved, isn't that enough???:bonk::)

Patti, no problem. Get better soon and don't give it to Jamie.:wink:

Yup, 4 girls,... well 2 girls, and 2 "young ladies" - errr uhhh, they have "gone through the change" if 'ya know what I mean :bonk::boggled::doh:My 8 year old really is more into the things I like, she loved the Ragazza, wants me to take her fishing, and wants another boat, a toon boat or a Donzi, the 5 year old has more of my personality, more of a tom-boy, the 12 and 13 year olds are still trying to figure out who they are :mad:

13, 12, 8, 5 - the girls
2 - the boy :D

Yes,... lots and lots of dollar signs,... though at this point, I think I'm going to make them work for college like I did, and hey, I've got a great house with a beautiful back patio with a waterfall from the hot tob into the pool,.... perfect for weddings,... if they want more, they can pay for it :yes: :wink: , or they can do the JOP like I did,.... twice ;) .

Wayne