PDA

View Full Version : SCX power buy???

SilverBack
10-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Hedge Hog and Tex and Mr.X maybe we can get a discount if we buy 4 at one time. Do you want to go in with me???

The Hedgehog
10-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Hedge Hog and Tex and Mr.X maybe we can get a discount if we buy 4 at one time. Do you want to go in with me???

I am still waiting on the jury to come back on these. I am hoping that they work out.

Last Real Texan
10-22-2008, 04:18 PM
I am with The hedgehog on this....still waiting to see what it really does over time. Plus with the wonderful IMCO warranty, ha ha . I am going to run my chit till it breaks then put my spare on and decide what to do from there, maybe by then the jury wil have come in on the new drive.

Tex

SilverBack
10-22-2008, 04:57 PM
I know that you 2 are right....I am just worried that 95 MPH might be the wrong time to find out that you had too much power for the drive that is on the boat.:eek::eek::eek:

Last Real Texan
10-22-2008, 05:30 PM
I know that you 2 are right....I am just worried that 95 MPH might be the wrong time to find out that you had too much power for the drive that is on the boat.:eek::eek::eek:
Most drives fail under heavy acceleration in the off idle to 3500 rpms....once you get past that usually you are good. very very few happen @ wide open.

Tex

BigGrizzly
10-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Tex Has it right. I have herd a rumor that it is significantly slower. However The person who had the proto type has enough HP that it probably won't make any difference. Remember this drive is for big power not the measly 600 hp rigs.