PDA

View Full Version : Last run for a while....

Last Real Texan
10-21-2008, 07:38 PM
well after being gone and working my tail off in Texas for a few weeks I had some time to go get a nice morning in with my son( 2 and a half year old ) and go wring the boats neck....I had the 4 bladed Fusion on there and let it go, the result is posted below....Thanks Grizz I will call you in the morning, still have not had the time to test the tthree blade any more than the one day and look forward to doing it soon weather permitting.

The result was achieved with just me and my son but the strange thing was I had 3/4 ( 75 gallons ) of fuel in the boat....this thing runs better with more fuel in it than less ...strange
Tex

The Hedgehog
10-21-2008, 08:50 PM
That's hauling ass. I took a 90+ mph ride last Friday. I was taking a Dr. out for a cool afternoon tour. I rounded the nice straight away before the last turn heading to Pate's Ford. He indicated that he wanted to go fast so I laid into it for a blast. I planned to back out at 85 but took it to 91.4. The water was complete glass. The 26ZX hates glass. Much happier with 8-12" chop. I was starting to get that sliding on marbles feeling when I backed off. Big smiles:pimp: Time for the new training wheels.

Last Real Texan
10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Bill

We will be up on Friday before dark, looking forward to the three hour tour.:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Tex

The Hedgehog
10-21-2008, 09:42 PM
Bill
We will be up on Friday before dark, looking forward to the three hour tour.:drunk::drunk::drunk:
Tex

It will be more than 3 hours. Maybe 4. 2 to Chattanooga and 2 back!:beer::smileybo::drinkbeer::flash:

It looks like I will be having a meeting on Fri am and then heading out.

BigGrizzly
10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Well I am glade I could help. I knew the Fusion could do it, just when. Wait until you learn to drive it in the nasty, it is going to really rock and role. Stay tuned Hedg we may have a big one for you so you won't have to wear depends anymore.:rolleyes: I feel sooo bad when We beat the Bravo ! props:cool: Wait until you see my next trick:rolleyes:

SilverBack
10-22-2008, 03:19 PM
That is really flying Tex!!! That boat is hauling!!! Grizz is sending me a couple of props. I am coming in for a couple of weeks tomorrow and I think this is going to be the week I finally get my act together!!:crossfing: I can't wait to catch up to you guys!!

The Hedgehog
10-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Well I am glade I could help. I knew the Fusion could do it, just when. Wait until you learn to drive it in the nasty, it is going to really rock and role. Stay tuned Hedg we may have a big one for you so you won't have to wear depends anymore.:rolleyes: I feel sooo bad when We beat the Bravo ! props:cool: Wait until you see my next trick:rolleyes:

I am a believer:yes: