PDA

View Full Version : Cruisers Inc 21 V Sport

fogducker III
10-21-2008, 07:37 PM
For anybody who gives a toss......... this is my 1987 Cruisers Inc 21 V Sport. I bought it off Ebay a few years back from the original owner in Lake of the Ozarks.

Got it here and ran it with the original 350 and it performed well and handled the water EXTREMLY well!

The motor was tired and so I removed it and was going to put a 1969 396 that I have in the garage into her but thought better of it with the "doghouse issues"..... I ended up putting a fresh 383 stroker in it and after a long time dialing her in, it rocks! 55mph all day long and tops out at an honest 60mph which is good for such a big and heavy 21' er..........imho.

Pictures are: Her, the motor I was going to put in (for sale if anybody is interested?), Her on the local waters, the planned motor and Bravo leg suitably marked up, The old motor removed and the new motor in.

fogducker III
10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
oopppss! Last two pics on previous post are mixed up and here is the new motor in, hell of a tight squeeze. I am trying not to toot my own horn but I did the total build (other than machine shop stuff) as well as the install totally by myself...........not bad for a Canuck eh?

The last pic was last Sat with my daughter heading home in the Donzi...............

Craig S
10-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Good lookin boat, and great photography!