PDA

View Full Version : Cabo ???

MOP
10-17-2008, 06:50 AM
I am going down to Cabo early Nov, besides the beach what is there that I should do?? I don't fish so leave that one out.

Phil

Morgan's Cloud
10-17-2008, 07:05 AM
:beer: :drinkbeer: :alky: :drunk:

Morgan's Cloud
10-17-2008, 07:06 AM
:biggrin:

You didn't expect anything less from me , did you Phil ? ?

:biggrin:

Donziweasel
10-17-2008, 07:31 AM
Phil, try doing what Morgan's Cloud recommended while fishing. You might like it then!:yes:

Shame you don't fish, some of the best fishing on the planet. Over 10,000 marlin caught annually down there. Got a 9 ft 300 pound striped marlin 4 miles from the marina. Also got a bunch of Tuna and Dorado.

Great golfing, desert tours in Hummers, just chillin'. Cabo de San Jose is a cool little town to explore. Never too late to try surfing Phil.

Have fun, 20 degrees here this morning, got room for one more?:biggrin.:

MOP
10-17-2008, 08:09 AM
In my mind I am up for most anything!!! But the old bod can't cut the mustard as good as it use to!!! Although a little "Humming" may not hurt!!! Along with Steve's idea may very well be the best!!!

Lenny
10-17-2008, 09:30 AM
There was a time, about 4 years ago, when a "communal" 22 almost showed up there for "Guests".

I am not sure what happened after that.

Talk to Roadtrip or FarmerTex or Don Cig :)

MOP
10-17-2008, 09:51 AM
I will be down there the 8th to the 15th, that should perk up my tan lines!!!

farmer tx
10-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Ceviche and calamari at Solomon's Landing Resaurant at the marina for lunch, with your favorite adult beverage. Then Ruth's Chris for filet mignon for dinner,with your favorite adult beverage. I just remembered you can alleviate the fishing with a trip to Gricelda's Smokehouse, down a few doors from Solomon's on the waterfront of Hotel Costa Real, and hook up with some fresh smoked fish. Sometimes they will let me bring it back to the states in my luggage and sometime you have to argue that it is a sealed product of Mexico. It is vacuum packaged.

Mark