PDA

View Full Version : Twins!!!!!!!!!

Donziweasel
10-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Well, we had our first unltrasound today. We have two perfect little babies coming.:biggrin.: Due date is June 3, so no AOTH or Powell next year, but I wouldn't trade starting a family for all the Donzi's in the world. Vette, congrats again on your addition to your family.

chappy
10-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Why Johnnyalltrans...........................shoulda known more than one of yer guys would break through. Good stuff friend.:cool!:

BlownCrewCab
10-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Wow, The Good news just keeps piling up for you....And they'll have a nice new home to grow up in, you may want to put the 2nd & 3rd spare bedrooms in while your at it. Congrats

VetteLT193
10-16-2008, 02:36 PM
WOW!!! congrats!!!!!!!!

gcarter
10-16-2008, 03:42 PM
GOOD NEWS!!! :kingme:

boxy
10-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Great news....

roadtrip se
10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Congrats to both of you!

rtgogo
10-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Very nice...Congrats!

mike o
10-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey, twice the fun, congrats

onesubdrvr
10-16-2008, 06:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is great news,..... someone is having a baby and it's not me :kingme:

Just kidding,... all the best to you and BooBoo!

Wayne

Titan
10-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Congrats, your going to be one busy papa. All the best to your new family.:beer:

RedDog
10-16-2008, 08:31 PM
sounds great!

Ed Donnelly
10-16-2008, 11:55 PM
That should get the economy going in J.H. next year. Congrats. Ed

CHACHI
10-17-2008, 06:09 AM
Congrats to both of you!

Start taking your naps now.

Ken

vonkamp
10-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Great news! Congrats John & Boo Boo.

:thewave:

mrfixxall
10-17-2008, 09:17 AM
I see a couple kittycats coming in the near future :) congrats!!!!

Donziweasel
10-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks everyone, Boo Boo and I are excited. Today it has finally sunk in. Wow, I am having twins! :biggrin.:

I read that until the first ultrasound, your wife would think every possibly thing could be wrong. Man, they were right! I think Boo Boo was extra paranoid. She hasn't smiled in weeks. When we finally got the results, it was a big load off our backs. She has smiled more in the last day than she has in the last two weeks. She doesn't feel to hot physically though, but that is normal.

I see a couple kittycats coming in the near future congrats!!!!

Fixall, you and me are probably the only two who knows what that means. Nice call, and yes, they will have Kitty Cats!

http://www.kittycatsnowmobiles.com/info.htm

boxy
10-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks everyone, Boo Boo and I are excited. Today it has finally sunk in. Wow, I am having twins! :biggrin.:
I read that until the first ultrasound, your wife would think every possibly thing could be wrong. Man, they were right! I think Boo Boo was extra paranoid. She hasn't smiled in weeks. When we finally got the results, it was a big load off our backs. She has smiled more in the last day than she has in the last two weeks. She doesn't feel to hot physically though, but that is normal.
Fixall, you and me are probably the only two who knows what that means. Nice call, and yes, they will have Kitty Cats!

I always thought of you as more of a Mini Z guy ...... :D

mike o
10-17-2008, 09:14 PM
:nilly::nilly::nilly::nilly:

Boo Boo
10-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks everyone. We are very excited. Sorry, but I don't think John will be attending any events for a while. I know how excited he was to go to Lake Cumberland and Lake Powell next year. He is ok with it and really pleased to be starting a family. We have to talk about this new Donzi he wants.:eek:

Our due date is June 3.

Vette, I hear you are having a new addition also. Congratulations! I hope you are as excited as we are. Maybe one day we can get the families together as our children will be about the same age. You know you always have a place to stay with us at the Lazy P.

Hi Patti! Hope all is well in Michigan.

Hi Scott, when are you going to call again? LOL

Take care everyone.

Boo Boo

gold-n-rod
10-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Boo-boo & John:
Congrats. There are 4 seats in a 16. Here's to your twins:
http://www.rubbermag.com/news/0508/imgs/050816_wrigley.jpg

yeller
10-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Congrats to you and BooBoo!

You can make that 3 that knew. I live near the mountains too. :biggrin.:

artf
10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
I have a sweet 16 as well and am looking to replace the trailer I have. The ELITE trailer is no longer made so I'm looking for one that people are happy with.

BigGrizzly
10-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Congrats, kids are great. Just to let you know, start it off right make them live to your schedule, not theirs. One more thing I saw my sisters they make it rough when one stops the other starts its like clock work. you help one the other cries. welcome to long sleepless nights.

Donziweasel
10-18-2008, 12:22 PM
I always thought of you as more of a Mini Z guy ......

Steve, you know damn well I am an Arctic Cat man.:biggrin.: Buddies would never let me live it down if I got an Mini Z. I will start them on the Kitty Kats, then 120 ZR, then 440's, then 800's and 1000's like thier mama and daddy!:wink:

You can make that 3 that knew. I live near the mountains too.

I do sometimes forget I am not the only one that live in the "winter belt" My bad Yeller.:wink:

I have a sweet 16 as well and am looking to replace the trailer I have. The ELITE trailer is no longer made so I'm looking for one that people are happy with.

Huh????:confused::boggled:

welcome to long sleepless nights.

Randy, don't you know chiildren go to bed at 8:00PM and sleep without getting up or crying till 7:00 AM? I though you would know better. I also hear the never poop, barf, or get fussy.:wink: I do, but they don't.LOL

I'm sleeping in my new shop in the back of my Donzi!

Mike, never seen grass drag in person, but it is popular out here. If it is a girl, I am sure she will be a bad ass snowmobiler, skier, barrel racer, flyfisherman, and hopefully will want a little 16C one day!

BigGrizzly
10-18-2008, 12:29 PM
DW, it is a fact that I don't do diapers and I am deft and can't hear the crying.

Boo Boo
10-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey honey, I just read what you said about me thinking everything was wrong with the baby. I only thought 500 things were wrong!:rolleyes: I am very glad they are healthy little babies. Thanks again everyone.

Boo Boo

mikev
10-18-2008, 02:47 PM
congrats on the news and we will keep you all in our prayers thought the pregnancy.

Patti
10-19-2008, 04:03 PM
Aww, this is probably the best news i've heard in a very long time! I'm really so very happy for you guys! Now I can buy cute baby stuff..times 2! lol

Seriously, i'm thrilled for both of you since I know how much you've wanted this...

Sorry for the late answer..Jamie and I lost a dear, dear friend suddenly this past week and we've literally been beside ourselves...a real tragedy..

Again, congrats!

Margie, send me your email addy!

Jamie & Patti