PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Dash

marcdups
10-12-2008, 05:22 PM
As you some know I redid the dash on the ole 16 that was in Eufala, well now am thinking of doing something different and would like some input, looking of doimg a complete face from port to stbd, as some things were installed like crap, xcuse my language, but here is my thought, I want to have a clear dash with woven fiberglass with a few layers of backing. Sorta of kinda of like carbon fiber, but more whitish whith some hints of teal to match. what am looking for is an ultra clear fiberglass resin, but any advice on where to get that kind of resin? And yes, Donzi, you kinda of took my ideas for the new dashes but just you wait for that one, lol

I will trt and draw a pic and scan it and post what ny ideas are

marcdups
10-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Key board messing up, will try and draw what am thinking, scan it and hope to post my idea

brwn234
10-14-2008, 02:39 PM
I wanted to do something along the same lines. I really liked the Formula FASTEC dash's. Really deep colors of woven fibers(carbon fiber look alike) set in a deep base of ultra clear resin. I cant find any really good pictures online. If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.

Check out some of these materials I found on ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Elite-Motoring

I'm just trying to figure out where to go from there.