PDA

View Full Version : Upholstry shops in Ohio?

offshoregasm
09-24-2002, 10:20 AM
I need some good recomendations for upholstry shops in Ohio!

smoothie
09-24-2002, 10:39 AM
I wish I could help ya out but I dont know where BFE is located in Ohio.Hyperbaja,is he close to the dark side of the moon. :D It must be the fertilizer getting into the water system eek!

offshoregasm
09-24-2002, 10:49 AM
Smoothie Ime pretty close to HyperBaja. I dont care how far I have to travel to have good work done,

RH
09-24-2002, 11:38 AM
I talked with Built Rite about doing the Hornet. The thing that is tough for me is the shipping charges both ways from Iowa to Florida. The front seat is the bench an it would have to be trucked to Florida. It really adds to the cost. My local upholsterer has done a fantastic job on my last few boat projects and they were kind of tough. I stillhave not decided what I will do, but I have heard nothing but praise for the folks at Built Rite, (the original Donzi upholsterers).
RH

smoothie
09-24-2002, 12:19 PM
When I get home I will e-mail you a phone no.,what kind of boat?

HyperDonzi
09-24-2002, 02:40 PM
If you are just taking apart the sun deck to put in new not rotted wood, it isnt hard. make sure to think beofre stapling or you get to do it again. This winter on the Baja, we get to do a few upholstry things, the passenger seat is starting to rot apart, the sun deck needs to be put back together, and the front port side padding needs to be re-stapled.

OffshoreOrgasm, i sent you a PM on OSO, when will you be at alum next? i want to see that cig! :D

Smoothie, it is a 28 foot Cigarette i think.

offshoregasm
09-24-2002, 03:40 PM
Tommy, I have major upholstry work to do, new sundeck,and new bench that will look like the new top guns when I am done also new cabin cushions.
All of theese will be built new from the ground up, new framework, new foam, new vinyl, and yes it is a 28 cig

HyperDonzi
09-24-2002, 04:08 PM
maybe a cig dealer, i guess around here, you have national marine in youngstown. i would send you a reply to that PM on OSO but your mailbox is full

whenever you are coming, call me 740-972-8940, its a cell, only reason i wont answer is if im in school. just leave a message. test out the new GPS soon....

Tommy