PDA

View Full Version : Onesubdrvr.....

Donziweasel
10-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Wayne, how is the fish tank?

onesubdrvr
10-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks for asking,...

It's still nice and clear, but I haven't felt like I've needed to take a chem. sample. The Tiger died, so I'm down to the Guarami, the bottome feeded, and a Platty.

Just took a chem sample, the ammonia is good, but nitrites and nitrates are a little high, but fish don't seem irritated or stressed,....the cycle must still be working itself out to it's own balance (?)

Wayne

txtaz
10-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Is this a salt tank?

Dr. Taz<---starting to get used to the title...

onesubdrvr
10-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Is this a salt tank?

Dr. Taz<---starting to get used to the title...

Nope, fresh water tank :D

Wayne

txtaz
10-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Nope, fresh water tank :D

Wayne

Sorry, can't help there.

Da Uhmmm erhh Dr. Taz

onesubdrvr
10-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Sorry, can't help there.

Da Uhmmm erhh Dr. Taz
No worries,..... Guess you're not a Fresh Water Aquarium Dr. lol :D

Wayne

DonziJon
10-09-2008, 07:09 PM
I had a fresh water aquarium when I first got married. That was 42 years ago. In spite of all the "Educated" efforts to make it work....did all the chemical tests .....it wasn't working so we scrapped the tank and got a CAT. That still works and you can HUG a Cat. :yes: John

onesubdrvr
10-09-2008, 07:12 PM
I had a fresh water aquarium when I first got married. That was 42 years ago. In spite of all the "Educated" efforts to make it work....did all the chemical tests .....it wasn't working so we scrapped the tank and got a CAT. That still works and you can HUG a Cat. :yes: John
LMAO!! We actually "rescued" a cat from a no-kill facility here about 2 weeks ago,... she's coming around, but is a little skittish,... course with 5 kids, it's to be expected ;) My wife did say "no more fish" lol,... when did I think I would ever hear that? never! lol Fish are supposed to be inexpensive pets :boggled:

Wayne