PDA

View Full Version : Things I have learned at the 2008 Owner's Ralley

BigGrizzly
10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Harbormaster is alive and well
Jefe is fun even when he is not cooking.
Jeff's Revenge really rocks.
Tidbert doesn't let Ronya bring ugly girlfriends to events
Rumshaker has a gorgeous crew.
You never get enough of Red bikinis
Dan's Panthera thinks its a Donzi.
Barry Ellers, never quits, ever
Harbormaster actually had a real vacation.
You can have fun even when your government is spending money on a sell out.
Rumshaker's crew knows how to troll for sharks.
Tidbert's boat ia beautiful even without the girls in it.
Barry Ellers has a mistress, but his wife says it is OK.
I like Fort Walton better then Sarasota.

Barry Eller
10-07-2008, 06:12 AM
And I learned BigGrizzly is just a "Teddy Bear". My wife, Denise, even thinks he is sweet!

I had a great time meeting everyone!

JeffH
10-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Any pics?

JustMercMe
10-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Any pics?

Yeah yeah! Wheres the pics.....Hated we missed this one! Is it gonna be down there next year?!

Team Jefe
10-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Here is one of the Red Bikini Crew (and friends) from Scot's camera (sorry that they are big files).

I learned a few things as well.

1. 10 hours to FLA from TX is well worth the trip
2. Travelling with Scot IS NOT the same as travelling with....fill in any girl's name here......
3. BigGrizz is a first class human being....OK I knew that already, but it is worth saying at every opportunity :worthy:.
4. Grizz can't hold a candle to he's lovely bride:biggrin.:.
5. Rumshakers......Man what a crew, I hope they are at every rally becasue they bring the party with them.
6. Any crew additions to Tidbart must be at least as HOT as Ranya:eek:
7. Jefe's Revenge DOES Rock and is ROCK SOLID now with some of Grizz's new props...thanks for the research and showing me patience.
8. Getting the locals to show your the right spots to beach is a good way to keep the boats off a sand bar......and GPS depth charts can be wrong.
9. Barry and Denise have a great outloook on life and refuse to let things like....blown motors....bother them.
10. Dan's Pantera is VERY Nice.....never let Legendary Marinie get hold of your boat.

and Number 11

Mike Miller is a Saint, hands down, no question a Saint. St. Mikey is now my official nickname for Mr. Miller. The man looks out for his flock of donzifiles with reckless abandon and absolute loyalty. Mikey, where you lead I will follow. You name the time and the place and TEAM JEFE will be there. I had a great time, and can not wait until the next time we can do this again.

Those of you that were not there missed a good rally. Ft. Walton and Destin are awesome locations. We were busy the whole time and barely scratched the surface of what there is to do there. We will be back.

MikeMiller
10-07-2008, 09:40 PM
hey gang... I posted a reply to the Rally and some pics on the Events& Gathering section of the Rally.

;)

Team Jefe
10-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Like all Hollywood stars at the oscars, I forgot to mention a few folks......

yeah, I know, but I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed:rolleyes:

Steve Fegettes and the lovely Miss Melinda graced the Revenge as first class crew. Always there for anything my crazy head dreaned up...even a Sunday morning breakfast criuse after way to short a night.

Steve even saved the day Saturday for Lunch with his suggestion of Juawna's...it was so good we went back Sunday for breakfast.

Melinda was looking hot in here Red Bikini and they both put up with my blatant flirting with her very well.

Thanks to you both for joining the crew and sorry for leaving you of the initial list:boggled:

Barry Eller
10-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Here is where everyone but Denise and I enjoyed lunch. Team Jefe and crew even had breakfast here before heading back to Texas. It is on my regular boating routine, about a 20 mile run from Gulf Breeze.

http://www.juanaspagodas.com/

BigGrizzly
10-12-2008, 11:05 AM
I wish the many pictures from the rally wer posted and the Photo gallery was working. Scott amd Mike have a Ton of them.

Barry Eller
10-13-2008, 07:04 AM
I wish the many pictures from the rally wer posted and the Photo gallery was working. Scott amd Mike have a Ton of them.

Randy, the Harbormaster posted these...http://donzi.net/destin08/

There are some good ones of you.