PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting speed thing!

MOP
10-06-2008, 10:23 AM
At work we have had a T-1 line for years, on the advice of our new computer guys we switched to Opima Boost, the speed increase was a sweet surprise and the cost is about 1/5th. Those of you on T-1's may want to explore Optima Boost.

Phil

cutwater
10-06-2008, 10:29 AM
At work we have had a T-1 line for years, on the advice of our new computer guys we switched to Opima Boost, the speed increase was a sweet surprise and the cost is about 1/5th. Those of you on T-1's may want to explore Optima Boost.

Phil

Optima Boost must be local for you. Who is your provider? Is it a hardware package or do they just give you priority?

txtaz
10-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Phil, Just like cubic inches, there just is no substitute for bandwidth.

Good find for you and must be local.

Da Taz<---Yeah I still use my 92V modem...so? However it's only to dial the phone because I'm too lazy to press buttons. Oh wait, I'm pressing buttons now, I did it again, I did it again.

MOP
10-06-2008, 11:57 AM
I Googled their coverage area NY Metro Area (includes NY, CT, NJ, and PA), the box the added looks similar to any other cable modem. Even big photos come on screen very fast, big difference from mt 56k at home. I would think that other companies could also provide similar service.

Phil