PDA

View Full Version : RV Storage

cutwater
10-01-2008, 05:14 PM
You guys who own RV's... Some good friends of mine (pretty much consider them my "second parents") are buying an RV and will need a place to store it. They have not yet narrowed down what they are getting, could be from 32 ft to 40 ft.

So my question is, what is out there typically in the way of monthly storage? Indoor, outdoor? How much $$$ per month usually for indoor?

I guess I would like to know what is standard? W/ or W/O hookups? What would cause you to not store your RV somewhere (i.e. red flags!!)

What sets a good storage site apart from one you would not want to use?

Thanks! I am new to this, and they are too. :nilly:

mrfixxall
10-01-2008, 05:42 PM
You guys who own RV's... Some good friends of mine (pretty much consider them my "second parents") are buying an RV and will need a place to store it. They have not yet narrowed down what they are getting, could be from 32 ft to 40 ft.

So my question is, what is out there typically in the way of monthly storage? Indoor, outdoor? How much $$$ per month usually for indoor?

I guess I would like to know what is standard? W/ or W/O hookups? What would cause you to not store your RV somewhere (i.e. red flags!!)

What sets a good storage site apart from one you would not want to use?

Thanks! I am new to this, and they are too. :nilly:

Storage? i have no idea,mines at my dads house in one of his pole buildings..

Tell your friends to check out this webb site,Great deals on bank repos and hardly used rv's and more..

www.crankyape.com

BUIZILLA
10-01-2008, 06:05 PM
thats a lotta ??????

pm me a phone number and we'll discuss it

cutwater
10-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah I got carried away there! PM sent Jim.