PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Marine Introduces New Special Editions

boldts
09-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Yes folks, there will be a new special edition Donzi available in the Classic model and the ZR model. They are called the 009 series and only 30 boats are to be built. 18 of the 22' Classic edition and 12 35' ZR editions.

If this is new news to you or you haven't checked the Donzi Marine website recently, check them out here: http://www.donzimarine.com/flash/donzi.htm

Only 30 so if you've always wanted a Donzi that is like no one else's, put in a call to Donzi and find a dealer who is getting one or maybe Mr. Josh Stickles would even sell to a Donzi owner from the Registry. Not sure on that one though. Best guess you'll have to go through a dealer.

boxy
09-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Scott, you've got to come around more often.

The press release for the 009's happened 3 months ago ... :D :D

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53126

Donzi Josh
09-30-2008, 07:37 AM
Great timing! Today and tomorrow both a 22 and a 35 are being tested and photographed down in Sanibel by Performance Boats Magazine for inclusion in an upcoming issue.

In addition to the various Internet news pieces floating around out there, Extreme Boats Magazine will be covering the 009s in their October issue, Motor Boating Magazine will include them in their November ‘Boat Show Preview,' Poker Runs America Magazine will give them editorial coverage in November, and Boating Magazine will test a 35 ZR 009 in October for future publication. Besides all that, you can see both of them at the Fort Lauderdale show at the end of October.

By all means, Mr. Scott Boldt - or any of our other friends here at the Registry - may call me at any time. I'd be hapy to help anyone out however I can.

Josh

harbormaster
09-30-2008, 07:45 AM
Thanks Josh!!!

Sending anyone to Destin this next weekend?

Donzi Josh
09-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Hey Scot-

Unfortunately, no. While we're sponsoring the rally and we've got Dustin gathering some Donzi goodies to send, all hands will be on deck here in Sarasota as we're hosting the Poker Runs America fall finale here at the Hyatt this weekend. I'm disappointed; I love boating in Destin (we typically go to the Emerald Coast Poker Run every year) and our original plan was to bring either a 009 or our orange poker run beast, but the direct schedule overlap was a killer.

I hope there's a good turnout though; I know Mike has been working hard putting this thing together, and weekend raftups at Crab Island are not to be missed!

Hope everyone has a great time.

J.

boldts
09-30-2008, 08:43 AM
LOL Guess I should read all my e-mail accounts more often. Truthfully, I was surprised not to see something posted here if it had happened recently. You all are all over this stuff. Your right though. I need to be here on the Registry more often also.

Thanks Josh for all Donzi's support and happenings you sponsor. That was the 1st time I saw the orange Poker Run Donzi also. What a killer machine! Think you could get it up to Lake Cumberland in May next year? :cool!: (Weekend before Memorial Day (5/14 - 5/17) at Jamestown, KY) Awakening of the Horses IX