PDA

View Full Version : '89 Z22 Donzi for sale 290 orginal hrs $7500 BO

randog
09-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Late summer special. Hard to find 1989 Donzi z22 with cuddy cabin. The interior and exterior are in very good condition for the year. This boat has 290 original hours on a 460 big block. The engine starts and purrs like a kitten at idle and shifts in and out of gear perfectly. The OMC Cobra lower unit was rebuilt 3 years ago by the previous owner. I have over $5K in receipts from him. I had a mechanic check everything out yesterday. Got the clean bill of health...

We bought a bigger "family" boat this summer due to a new addition to the family. My wife was not happy with the ride of this boat. If you are familiar with Donzi's they tend to go over the waves instead of cutting through them.

I'm open to offers as I really do not want to store both boats. If you find one cleaner and cheaper, let me know! The trailer is included. $7500 or best offer (book with trailer is over $11K).

I may be willing to trade for a newer 4x4 SUV, pickup, etc but would prefer cash. Thanks.

Randy
612-382-4493

View photos on Craigslist
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/boa/849273491.html

Crystal Pro
09-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow, I just bought one exactly like yours. You will be happy to know that I paid twice what you are asking.

Boat looks good, I am sure it will go quick.

Ski Ya.