PDA

View Full Version : Boo Boo and I are expecting our first child....

Donziweasel
09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
Thats right, I'm going to be a daddy!:):):):):):):)

Will have blood test on Wed to make sure, but as of this morning, Boo Boo is pregnant.

cutwater
09-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Congrats John!

chappy
09-22-2008, 08:02 AM
:rock:

Patti
09-22-2008, 08:06 AM
That really is just wonderful news! congratulations to you both :)

told ya it'd be fine!

send my best to Margie :)

onesubdrvr
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM
:rock:

GET YOU'RE GROOVE ON BABY!!!

CONGRATS!!

Wayne

BUIZILLA
09-22-2008, 08:16 AM
wow..

what great news to start the week...

McGary911
09-22-2008, 08:18 AM
Congrats! Sounds like operation "Populate the Ranch" is a go. :wink:

mike o
09-22-2008, 08:30 AM
Maybe in 9 yrs you"ll have your own water ski champ. Heres my Maryshannon... Im 56yrs old and Pres of the french-fry club... (I take all the kids out on friday nite).:wink: Gon-grats.

MOP
09-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Great news, I like Mr. Bubbles raised a batch, though he is still at it!!! There is nothing more rewarding in life then the love of a child.

Phil

onesubdrvr
09-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Great news, I like Mr. Bubbles raised a batch, though he is still at it!!! There is nothing more rewarding in life then the love of a child.

Phil
Phil,

You hit the nail right on the head, there are good days and bad, but there is nothing like when I pick my 4 year old up at school, when she sees me, she yells "Daddy!!", then runs to me, jumps in my arms and gives me a BIG hug.

Each one shows their love in different ways, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wayne

VetteLT193
09-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Congrats!! my wife is pregnant as well, expecting our 2nd. My daughter Holly is almost 2 now. Scary how fast time flies with kids around :eek!:

Last Tango
09-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Jeez guys, I hope that is not contagious. I'm gonna be 60 years old next month. LOL!!!!!

Kids are GREAT! They make your life so full and exciting. Bad moments? Sure. But you will remember very few of those, and generally they come early and go away. Mostly you will keep pictures of your kid(s) on your desk, in your wallet, on the wall, and on every flat surface of every piece of furniture in your house, and cover the front and sides of your refridgerator. It is a good thing.

Congratulations!

Patti
09-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Jeez guys, I hope that is not contagious. I'm gonna be 60 years old next month. LOL!!!!!
Kids are GREAT! They make your life so full and exciting. Bad moments? Sure. But you will remember very few of those, and generally they come early and go away. Mostly you will keep pictures of your kid(s) on your desk, in your wallet, on the wall, and on every flat surface of every piece of furniture in your house, and cover the front and sides of your refridgerator. It is a good thing.
Congratulations!

Isn't that the truth lol

I still have the pictures that was drawn in kindergarten and the birthday cards where the name was barely legible. It does go fast, you have to savor every single second of it :)

Donziweasel
09-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Vette, congrats to you as well!

Thanks everyone. It took almost 2 years, but we are very happy.

Now I need to buy that 18 FAST!:)

zelatore
09-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Congratulations DW!

But this better not keep you from coming down to Powell next year. My brother has 2 of his own and now he never comes out to play!

Priorities man, priorities! Get that 18!

RedDog
09-22-2008, 12:44 PM
woo-hoo! - congratulations to you both

maddad
09-22-2008, 02:52 PM
That's great news! Soon you two will get to laugh about all the things you THOUGHT were important. And get to really enjoy the things that are.

ITTLFLI
09-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Congrats! Its the best thing ever! Here's my son Parker..

boxy
09-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Great news..... :propeller::propeller:

Donziweasel
09-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Will the child inherit Boo's looks (one can only hope) or yours??

I hope it is hers, gonna be one ugly baby if it isn't!:eek!:

Priorities man, priorities! Get that 18!

Find me one Don! I will buy it today!

But this better not keep you from coming down to Powell next year.

Hmmmm........Boo Boo said I could go to AOTH OR Powell, but probably not both. Hard call. Been to Powell before, never been to Cumberland or AOTH. AOTH has more people, but Powell is the coolest lake on the Planet. Will have to call this one in the winter.:wink:

Now the question is girl or boy. Boo Boo has 2 brothers each with 2 little girls. My Grandfather had 4 brothers, two sons, and two male grandkids. It's a coin toss.

Barry Eller
09-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Congratulations. Best wishes for a Healthy child and easy time for Boo Boo! Help her as she needs it, keep plenty of ice cream and pickles on hand!

Ed Donnelly
09-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Hey Great News

Doesn't matter boy or girl :wink::wink:

Just don't make the middle name Donzi
(Shannon Esther Anne Donzi Donnelly) 12 now
and she asks "Dad what were you thinking???" ...........Ed

Team Jefe
09-23-2008, 06:20 AM
Congrats John and to Boo as well. Never been a Dad (that I know of) and never wanted to.....But Uncle Jefe is the coolest guy in the world:tongue:

zelatore
09-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Congrats John and to Boo as well. Never been a Dad (that I know of) and never wanted to.....But Uncle Jefe is the coolest guy in the world:tongue:

yeah - I'm going for that role too! I don't want any kids of my own, but I'll be happy to make my brother's life hard by being the cool uncle who takes his son out on the bike or race car or boat...

Now watch the kid grow up to have 0 interest in motorsports. (that would just KILL my brother, LOL)

KerrLake
09-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Congrats! We also have a 2 yr old and another on the way in December. My little girl loves bedtime stories about being on the boats.

Ghost
09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Congratulations! (I'm pulling a Jefe/Zelatore myself...)

rtgogo
09-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Congratulations! Great News! I know both of you are very excited....very happy for you..ENJOY!!:eek!::confused::shocking::doh::hyper: :boggled::cool::cool::cool:

BigGrizzly
09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Missed this So a belated congratulation. I can see it now, Boo Boo, we need to park the 16 in the barn for baby in a few years and I can work real hard on YOUR 18. It worked for me for a short time

The Hedgehog
09-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Missed this So a belated congratulation. I can see it now, Boo Boo, we need to park the 16 in the barn for baby in a few years and I can work real hard on YOUR 18. It worked for me for a short time

Congrads. I hope that all continues to go well.

Have they given a date yet?

Griz continues to prove himself to be a very wise man!

yeller
09-24-2008, 11:36 PM
It took almost 2 years, but we are very happy. Now that's what I call staying power! :biggrin: Must be a record!

Congrats to both of you. :yes:

Donziweasel
09-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks everyone. She had her blood test yesterday and everything is perfect.

Now that's what I call staying power! Must be a record!

Hey, isn't trying the fun part?:yes:

BigGrizzly
09-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Actually, the evening Barb and I decided to have Andrew, was the night. the best laid plans by horny men and all that stuff.