PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Marine SBC Exhaust

Cig35Mistress
09-19-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't know why the other thread for the Stainless Marine small block exhaust was closed, but for anyone who is interested, I'm asking $750 including shipping in the domestic US. I'd like to move them fast, so real offers, either cash or PayPal speak the loudest.

Take a look at the photos below. They are of the starboard side exhausts. I have to exchange one of "my" starboard sides for one of "Lee's" port sides to make two complete sets. There was a shipping mix up when we purchased them from the same seller.

Thanks,

Harry
hsl1048@gmail.com
772-260-4446

lee
09-21-2008, 08:35 PM
have you shipped yet still no tracking number yet
I don't know why the other thread for the Stainless Marine small block exhaust was closed, but for anyone who is interested, I'm asking $750 including shipping in the domestic US. I'd like to move them fast, so real offers, either cash or PayPal speak the loudest.

Take a look at the photos below. They are of the starboard side exhausts. I have to exchange one of "my" starboard sides for one of "Lee's" port sides to make two complete sets. There was a shipping mix up when we purchased them from the same seller.

Thanks,

Harry
hsl1048@gmail.com
772-260-4446

Cig35Mistress
09-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Your side should be on the way Lee, I have the tracking number in my office, I'll email it to you later.

lee
09-24-2008, 08:28 AM
tracking number please

lee
09-24-2008, 02:40 PM
tracking number please

lee
09-25-2008, 02:05 AM
please tracking #

lee
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
harry today makes 32 days since i let you know about the mixup and you said you were going to ship them the next day when i talked to you on the phone which was 27 days ago i let you know i cant use my boat without the exhaust and i have a $1400 slip for my boat in chicago that is just sitting empty you said days ago you shipped it but 4 days later no exhaust and no tracking number i have been leaving you 3 phone messages a day why would one boater do this to another please harry i'm begging you please ship my exhaust

lee
09-26-2008, 07:14 AM
day 33 harry

fasttrucker
09-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Looks like you have been ripped-off.I feel your pain.Ive had good luck with dealing parts on this site mrfixitall(this year) and blackhawk(something)that was maybe 5 years ago(forgot his handle.)good luck.

lee
09-29-2008, 09:46 AM
no we agreed to ship his side back to him in the box he is sending me since i need my part to use my boat ups says it will be here tomarrow 40 days later but hopefully here lost 25% of my season but owell
Lee, did you already ship the "wrong" one you had to him?

Cig35Mistress
09-29-2008, 11:31 PM
I love how everyone jumped on the bandwagon here, and how this forum is now obviously being used for personal mudslinging.

I sent Lee a text message last Friday apologizing and informing him that the exhaust had shipped, with the label and tracking number that the seller, who was in fact responsible for the mix up, provided. I have done nothing wrong, I have been dealing with a number of personal issues, and I was out of town visiting family who traveled to New York from Australia; not that it is anybody's business or of concern to anyone on this site.

Frankly, at the beginning of this debacle, Lee was all about selling this exhaust to his "friend" until it came time to actually strike the deal, and all of a sudden his friend didn't want to pay even the reduced price. I was more than willing to unload it to Lee's friend at a cut rate, as I believed there was a genuine interest, until I saw his posts here trying to sell it to someone on the forum. In my opinion, I don't believe that there ever was a "friend" who was interested.

I've always enjoyed this forum, had the opportunity to deal with some very nice people, connect with those who have similar interests, generally have a good experience, and would like to continue doing so, without the unnecessary garbage such as this thread has become.

So for the record, Lee should have the proper side of the exhaust; so now can we all get back to boating??

Harry

lee
09-30-2008, 08:31 AM
sorry for your problems but you didnt do what you said you would we all have problems and i am sorry for yours . called you back 2 hrs after you offered the exhaust to my friend and said he wasent interested because of all my problems with this transaction hope things get well with you. but we wouldnt be here if you shipped it a month ago. hopefully it will be here in todays ups to end this like i said i hope things get better for you
I love how everyone jumped on the bandwagon here, and how this forum is now obviously being used for personal mudslinging.

I sent Lee a text message last Friday apologizing and informing him that the exhaust had shipped, with the label and tracking number that the seller, who was in fact responsible for the mix up, provided. I have done nothing wrong, I have been dealing with a number of personal issues, and I was out of town visiting family who traveled to New York from Australia; not that it is anybody's business or of concern to anyone on this site.

Frankly, at the beginning of this debacle, Lee was all about selling this exhaust to his "friend" until it came time to actually strike the deal, and all of a sudden his friend didn't want to pay even the reduced price. I was more than willing to unload it to Lee's friend at a cut rate, as I believed there was a genuine interest, until I saw his posts here trying to sell it to someone on the forum. In my opinion, I don't believe that there ever was a "friend" who was interested.

I've always enjoyed this forum, had the opportunity to deal with some very nice people, connect with those who have similar interests, generally have a good experience, and would like to continue doing so, without the unnecessary garbage such as this thread has become.

So for the record, Lee should have the proper side of the exhaust; so now can we all get back to boating??

Harry

lee
09-30-2008, 09:29 PM
got it today packed your side to go out but no paid ups shipping label to ship to you let me know how you want me to ship it .thought you were sending a paid ups return label thanks better late than never hope things get well for you

Cig35Mistress
09-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Lee, I don't know where the return label is. The original seller was supposed to send you a slip and me a slip. Do you still have his number? I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to reach him, as I purchased my "set" some six months ago.

Let me know.

Harry

lee
09-30-2008, 10:46 PM
daveboatguy@yahoo.com (http://by112w.bay112.mail.live.com/mail/ApplicationMain_13.1.0132.0805.aspx?culture=en-US&hash=487157588#)
Lee, I don't know where the return label is. The original seller was supposed to send you a slip and me a slip. Do you still have his number? I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to reach him, as I purchased my "set" some six months ago.

Let me know.

Harry

Cig35Mistress
10-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Lee:

Please contact Dave, he wants to PayPal you the money to ship my side.

Thanks,

Harry

lee
10-02-2008, 06:48 AM
asked him for funds last nite will send tracking number
Lee:

Please contact Dave, he wants to PayPal you the money to ship my side.

Thanks,

Harry

lee
10-02-2008, 02:52 PM
asked him for funds last nite will send tracking number
he has not responded will let you know when he does

Cig35Mistress
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
No big deal. Thanks for taking care of it.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

H

lee
10-06-2008, 06:23 PM
still no help can you send him my email address and have him send funds have sent him 3 messages
No big deal. Thanks for taking care of it.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

H

BUIZILLA
10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
this is ridiculous.. :lightning

Cig35Mistress
10-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Lee:

I got an email from Dave saying that he had been in touch with you and sent the money by PayPal. Is that correct?

Let me know where we're at.

This is rapidly becoming a clusterf**k of epic proportion! :nilly:

Like I said, no rush, whatever it is, it is . . .

Harry

lee
10-06-2008, 10:22 PM
no he lied he never sent it and never responded to any of my messages and now poodle and buz are putting there 2 cents worthin i just dont want to loose anymore money hate to be that guy but i have no job right now
Lee:

I got an email from Dave saying that he had been in touch with you and sent the money by PayPal. Is that correct?

Let me know where we're at.

This is rapidly becoming a clusterf**k of epic proportion! :nilly:

Like I said, no rush, whatever it is, it is . . .

Harry

lee
10-07-2008, 02:18 PM
you win poodle i have done 3 transactions with you without a problem why you would jump in i have no idea. i will loose the money since the other guys havent paid me me and harry are fine. the guy we both purchased from and started this screw up is at fault. harry please send me a private message with your mailing address so i can get your side shipped to you[ p.s poodle if you got extra money i could use help with my mortguage this month .quote=MadPoodle;470676]Lee, I'm just sick of seeing this kind of crap floating around here, it's nothing but a pissing match that shouldn't even be here, and about to go away. The seller screwed up, move on. As I said, how much is shipping, I'll paypal you the money so the drama can end.[/quote]

Trueser
10-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Lee,
I will do this for you. PM me and I can give you my addess. Drop the manifold off and I will make sure it's done.

NO charge I will cover the cost.

Mike
Trueser@comcast.net

lee
10-07-2008, 02:27 PM
thanks no its my problem i will take care of it but thanks
Lee,
I will do this for you. PM me and I can give you my addess. Drop the manifold off and I will make sure it's done.

NO charge I will cover the cost.

Mike
Trueser@comcast.net

lee
10-09-2008, 07:04 PM
hey harry got my set installed and will splash tomarrow perfect exhaust for my 18c will send you a picture should get your price easy will also send tracking for your set should be there by wednesday i paid your shipping good luck with your sale

Cig35Mistress
10-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks Lee - I appreciate it. Tell me what the total was, I'll try to pursue Dave for a refund for you.

Have fun with the boat. If I ever get the time I'll get around to getting the 496 stroker into the Corsa; right now I'm jealous you've got something running.

Take care,

Harry

lee
10-28-2008, 05:24 PM
never heard from you ever get ahold of him

techspecial
10-30-2008, 02:31 AM
I can't make heads or tails of these transactions...
Is there still a set of manifolds available???:confused:

lee
10-30-2008, 07:23 AM
yes harry still has a set for sale i would IM him

lee
10-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Thanks Lee - I appreciate it. Tell me what the total was, I'll try to pursue Dave for a refund for you.

Have fun with the boat. If I ever get the time I'll get around to getting the 496 stroker into the Corsa; right now I'm jealous you've got something running.

Take care,

Harry$36 that im out