PDA

View Full Version : 350-310 Vortec Mercruiser engine

BUIZILLA
09-19-2008, 03:21 PM
this belongs to a friend in need of cash, trying to help him..

was a NEW crate engine, dressed, installed, and run on a hose only, never splashed I am told... it is COMPLETE, ready to plug and play, was sitting for about 2 years after install, and we stripped the hull last week. Has transom tips, alternator, starter, carb, bellhousing, manifolds, risers, water pump, and drive coupling

also have the Bravo 1 transom plate, gimble, and outdrive, trim pump, reservoir, brackets, rams... yada yada, everything to put a re-power package together. Looks pretty darn good, but dusty from storage

will sell complete or break up engine and drive stuff

engine $3500

outdrive, transom assembly, pump, rams and hoses yada yada $2950

$6000 cash for everything at one time

FOB - Miami

rustnrot
09-21-2008, 09:11 AM
Jim, I am asking this for a friend. OK, it sounds as though the engine block proper is like new. Are the accessories on the engine new also or is it a re-block that reused old manifolds, starter, injection system, etc?

How "new" is the outdrive? Pics?

BUIZILLA
09-21-2008, 10:24 AM
it appears to me it was a complete new engine

can't ask the guy, he went AWOL, i'm selling it for his mother

i'd have to run the drive serial number to determine the approx age, but other than being a little dusty, it appears pretty solid

if I had anything I needed it for right now, no doubt i'd keep it for myself.. this is cheap money for everything needed to plug and play

i'l aplit it for eBay or OSO if not sold in the next couple weeks, I want it OUT of my warehouse..