PDA

View Full Version : Steering

The Hedgehog
09-18-2008, 08:20 PM
FYI - There is a guy on boatfreaks selling a new Zeiger twin ram system for $2,800 It is new and that is cheap

zelatore
09-24-2008, 10:25 AM
(heh, heh, heh)

It's not for sale any more.....:wink:

yeller
09-24-2008, 11:43 PM
:shades: Hope you still have enough $ for the engine. :wink:

zelatore
09-25-2008, 09:53 AM
No, but that never stopped me before....just last night I made another sweep of ebay, OSO, boatfreaks, etc doing my usual search for 'whipple' and 'procharger'.

Luckily for my visa, it came up negative.

Maybe you could send me some of that Big Mac money to fund a new whipple!
:kingme:

ky-donzi
09-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Zel

I liked you statement on B.F. about going to whippleville...

I'd like to see some pics of the steering install. I think I told you that is my next purchase and would like to know all about it, as you go. Thanks

Hey my post about the key of coke got lost in the blackhole... wonder if your boss grinds up the forks and cut the coke with them... were the forks white??? :bonk:

zelatore
09-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Zel

I liked you statement on B.F. about going to whippleville...

I'd like to see some pics of the steering install. I think I told you that is my next purchase and would like to know all about it, as you go. Thanks

Hey my post about the key of coke got lost in the blackhole... wonder if your boss grinds up the forks and cut the coke with them... were the forks white??? :bonk:

You know, come to think of it they were white....and he's been in a strange mood lately....

hmmmmm....

The steering is just shipping from the east coast today. I won't actually lay hands on it for at least a week. Funny thing is, I don't recall telling him I was putting it on a Donzi.....not sure how he figured that out. Anyway, it will be a while before I get around to installing it but I'll put up pics and info when I do.

This weekend I'll be happy just to finish my exhaust project.

Then it will be time to do the mehanical indicators.

Then I've got this wacky idea about doing an engine turned dash panel...:biggrin:

ky-donzi
09-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Zel

Have your boss do that engine turning for you..... Bet he could whip it out in about 10 mins....

Probably give him some white forks and he'd get that steering on in bout 30 minutes too!!!!!!:hyper: