PDA

View Full Version : 1968 Classic 18' BB

Forino
09-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Trying to sell my 1968 18'. I bought another boat and only have time and the money for one project at the moment. I bought this boat about a year ago. It was painted twice with what appeared to be a spray can. I bought the boat as a solid project. Stringers show no stress; no soft spots. Surface cracks are there but nothing major or too deep. Since I purchased the boat I sanded off the two layers of paint down the the original gel coat. There is still about 10% sanding left to be done (Mostly ****pit). The deck at the moment is just sitting on the boat. I was going to put a new gas tank in, full resto, exc. I took the original Volvo 280 off. The boat is being sold with no engine. Comes with the drive, all the original hardware, guages, rub rails, exc. Do not have original emblems or morse throttle however. The interior is in great shape. The previous owner had it done only 2 years ago. There is only one small rip in one of the rear cushions as I recall. Trailer in pictures is included; although I have not title. Trailer is not in best shape but will make a trip home. Not sure about a price so I am accepting offers.

Having trouble loading pictures so I will e-mail them to anyone who is interested until I figure it out. Thanks.
Email: Mikeforinojr@gmail.com
(203) 592-3151

cutwater
09-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey Mike - if you email them to me I can post them for you tomorrow.

chocksncleats@gmail.com

Regards,
John

Forino
09-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Boat is in Middlebury, CT