PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 6 volunteers!!

TNPMARINE
09-04-2008, 07:09 PM
I am looking for 6 volunteers to receive a FREE 4oz. sample spray bottle of LEVERAGE polish. I thought instead of me trying to convince you how good this polish works, I would let 6 of you try this product for FREE, including shipping. All I ask in return is that you post your opinion back here ASAP.

To make this fair I will take the first 6 replies to this post. Please Don't forget to PM me with your name and UPS shipping info. No P.O. boxes please.

These 6 sample bottles of Leverage polish will be shipped out on Monday 09/08

I thought since most of the traffic is in this section, it would get the best response and has been approved by the harbormaster.

For those of you who have heard of or have already tried Leverage products and are interested in purchasing them, I am offering a 10 percent discount in the Parts For Sale section thru September. Please visit my site for all of the Leverage products.

MOP
09-04-2008, 07:13 PM
PM sent! My boat could use something good!!!

Phil

P.S. Thanks for your offer!

chappy
09-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Very generous, pm sent.

BUIZILLA
09-04-2008, 07:25 PM
good stuff...

ky-donzi
09-04-2008, 07:51 PM
I would love to try the stuff out on my boat... Thanks for the offer!!!

TNPMARINE
09-04-2008, 08:01 PM
O.K we have our 6 volunteers. 4 posted back and 2 send a PM only.

MOP
Brian Freeman
chappy
MadPoodle
ky-donzi
rtgogo

Thank you for replying to this thread. Your polish will be sent out Monday.
If you have any questions regarding Leverage products please contact me. Thanks again Jim B

Planetwarmer
09-04-2008, 08:50 PM
I'd love to, PM me!

f_inscreenname
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
It’s being the 7th poster, in a first six poster’s give away. Isn’t ironic, don’t you think. A little to ironic, I really do think. It’s like rain on your wedding day. It’s a free ride when you already paid……….OK I will stop now. Sorry I missed it.

rtgogo
09-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Nice...I made the cut. Look forward to bein the guinea..Thanks!

RedDog
09-05-2008, 06:39 AM
I have bought the product and you are going to like it. I'll buy it again - when I run out.

widowmaker
09-05-2008, 07:27 AM
I have also bought the product and have used it since last spring. It's almost like magic. It goes on and comes off easily and lasts seemingly forever. I wish that it had a little more color in it so that it would be more easily seen when removing it. I will continue to use it.

TNPMARINE
09-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I have also bought the product and have used it since last spring. It's almost like magic. It goes on and comes off easily and lasts seemingly forever. I wish that it had a little more color in it so that it would be more easily seen when removing it. I will continue to use it.

widowmaker,
Thank you for posting up. I'm not sure when you last purchased your polish but we have added more Haze to help see where you have already applied the polish.

TNPMARINE
09-05-2008, 07:44 AM
I have bought the product and you are going to like it. I'll buy it again - when I run out.

RedDog,
Again thank you for posting up. Let me know when your ready for more.

Also want to let everyone know, we carry Leverage oxidation remover, vinyl cleaner and conditioner as well as many other GREAT Leverage products. Just visit my site for a complete listing of Leverage products.

TNPMARINE
09-05-2008, 08:05 AM
good stuff...

BUIZILLA,
Thank you for chimming in. Please let me know if you need anything.

maddad
09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Oh sure, send it out to the guys with nice shiny boats. That's OK, it probably couldn't clean this anyway.:wink:

Tom Sawyer

BigGrizzly
09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
I have been using the stuff for years and take to rally s. I now use it exclusively. At the boat show I met with Donnie and the Top Notch guy, I bough their upholstery cleaner and conditioner. With my new interior I wanted the best and I got IT. The problem Is I loaned it the cleaner and now is all gone. I Have all the products and they work well the metal stuff works on stainless and aluminum as well. BTW I will contact you soon for more vinyl cleaner. The only thing I can say is I haven't found anything better. This is the Corsican.

TNPMARINE
09-08-2008, 06:01 PM
All samples have been sent out today. I look forward to hearing back from are volunteers. If you are one of my volunteers and do not receive your sample by the end of the week please let me know. Thanks Jim B

TNPMARINE
09-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Oh sure, send it out to the guys with nice shiny boats. That's OK, it probably couldn't clean this anyway.:wink:

Tom Sawyer

O.K. maddad heres one for you, If you purchase the Leverage polish and the oxidation remover from me following the directions and it does not clean your boat up and give it new life with a shine I will buy it back from you.

maddad
09-08-2008, 06:58 PM
O.K. maddad heres one for you, If you purchase the Leverage polish and the oxidation remover from me following the directions and it does not clean your boat up and give it new life with a shine I will buy it back from you.
Thank you for your kind offer!

Brian Freeman
09-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Will do. thanks for the sample product. Will let you know what I think about it.

chappy
09-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Package received, I'll post pics when it's applied. Thanks again for the generous offer.

rtgogo
09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Got it....wife thought she had busted me....cards fell my way for once! :wink:

I'll post results....thanks!!

ky-donzi
09-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Got mine today... might be a few days before I apply it. Thanks again. Will post results.

sweet 16 1966
09-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Boat looks good Grizz. What a waste of a good lift you have!

MOP
09-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Mine was on the porch today!!!!!!!!!!! I will do my best to clean the Beast and show the before and after results. I may need a few days life is hectic!!

Phil

Planetwarmer
09-12-2008, 02:30 AM
I received my sample today, as soon as it quits raining I will try the stuff out. Thanks again, Nate

Donzi Racer
09-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I have been using the stuff for years and take to rally s. I now use it exclusively. At the boat show I met with Donnie and the Top Notch guy, I bough their upholstery cleaner and conditioner. With my new interior I wanted the best and I got IT. The problem Is I loaned it the cleaner and now is all gone. I Have all the products and they work well the metal stuff works on stainless and aluminum as well. BTW I will contact you soon for more vinyl cleaner. The only thing I can say is I haven't found anything better. This is the Corsican.

GRIZZ, bring that beauty to the Owners Rally. Would love to see it sometime. We get to see those Crits, so much, it would be nice to see something special. Now this is me, ducking my head to miss the missile coming my way from south of me here in Florida. HA HA Just kidding Jim/.

Hopefully some of this wonderful product ends up in Destin for sale. I will gladly pay and try some. Tom Just a Racin-------<

BigGrizzly
09-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Racer, maybe if you got off your but and came to Eufaula again with your nephew I could be enticed to bring it to have a small boat convention as Eufaula was originally done with 16 and 18s. We could probably even light a fire under Forrest to finish his X18.
Madd dad the bet that top noch is giving you is loaded, no way will he loose. Donnie gave me that bet years ago and I have passed it on and have never lost. Yes it does work on paint. I also did it on a wind shield on my Jeep. Works like RainX. No the bad part. I have it on the Criterion, in the Eufaula rain the water hits the deck jumps just about forehead level and really hurts you at 50mph.

kramsay1234
09-13-2008, 11:48 AM
How many owners on this forum are from Destin? I may be going back there this Christmas break for some golf (without my boat) and it would be cool to get a Donzi boat tour of some of the areas around there.

Is it warm enough for boating in December in Destin???

GRIZZ, bring that beauty to the Owners Rally. Would love to see it sometime. We get to see those Crits, so much, it would be nice to see something special. Now this is me, ducking my head to miss the missile coming my way from south of me here in Florida. HA HA Just kidding Jim/.

Hopefully some of this wonderful product ends up in Destin for sale. I will gladly pay and try some. Tom Just a Racin-------<

Brian Freeman
09-13-2008, 11:55 AM
got my sample as well. Well provide feedback on the product when I get around to using it in a week or so.

Thanks.

marineclean
09-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback Randy! Hopefully we will see you guys down at the Miami Show this year. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or be of assistance.

Donnie

sweet 16 1966
09-21-2008, 11:33 PM
On this...

chappy
09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Very sorry for the delay, just moved and it took a little time to get the boat tucked away in it's new home. Thanks again TNP, great product, I'll be using it again.:yes: Let me know if you want me to email an invoice, if ya can find a way to write it off.:biggrin.:

BUIZILLA
09-29-2008, 09:25 PM
I have her info on my desk... :cool:

actually, in my phone.. :wink:

rtgogo
09-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Very nice product! I'll be ordering more through the winter to clean her up while she's hibernating. I only had time to do a small portion of my boat this past weekend, but easy on and easy off and left a real nice shine and slick finish. Thanks for the sample, I'm hooked, contact ya soon for more......:biggrin.:

TNPMARINE
09-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Very sorry for the delay, just moved and it took a little time to get the boat tucked away in it's new home. Thanks again TNP, great product, I'll be using it again.:yes: Let me know if you want me to email an invoice, if ya can find a way to write it off.:biggrin.:

chappy,
Thank you for posting your results. Your boat looks awesome. Let me know if you need anything Jim B

TNPMARINE
09-30-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm not sure when I can use mine, work is a bear right now, and I want to take a vacation sometime soon. So, first email to me will get the sample, but you have to report on your results with it when done. You can email me through the board, earliest time stamp gets it...

Donnie, PM or email me your local dealers info please, I have a project I need them to look at...

Hey MadPoodle,
Let me know when things calm down for you and I'll send out another sample to you.

TNPMARINE
09-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Very nice product! I'll be ordering more through the winter to clean her up while she's hibernating. I only had time to do a small portion of my boat this past weekend, but easy on and easy off and left a real nice shine and slick finish. Thanks for the sample, I'm hooked, contact ya soon for more......:biggrin.:

Hi rtgogo,
You are welcome for the sample. Glad you had a chance to use it. I'll be here when your ready. I have all the Leveage products on my site with more details about each of the products.

TNPMARINE
09-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I have started a new thread called (How I use Leverage).
I thought this may answer some questions some may have and is a good starting point. Please feel free to add to this thread if you have any tricks that work good for you. Here is the link http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54328

TNPMARINE
10-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Has everyone had a chance to use their Leverage samples. :confused: I was hoping to here back from a few more volunteers. Clean up season is upon us if you have any questions about the Products please let me know.

MOP
10-20-2008, 07:25 PM
I must eat crow!!!!! Due a bunch of other stuff going on and going to winterize now I will have to write a "Glowing Report" in the spring!!!

Sincerely

Phil

BigGrizzly
10-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Gees guys I told you this was good stuff well over a year ago. Aldonzi did his 16 and told you guys it was the best and he is in the detail business here in Atlanta. I am lazy and cheap, I have tried every product that they had in West marine and Advance auto parts as well as every 3M they make. BTW they have a drop dead vinyl cleaner and a conditioner that is the best ever, thank you guys at the rally s for using mine all up. Now I told my wife I have to go th the Miami show to get some more and another purple pen from them. Also they have a great metal polish too. Talk about one stop shopping.
MOP crow is good when done in a Pesto sauce over tortellini.

TNPMARINE
10-26-2008, 03:25 PM
GOOD STUFF. Before, bad. After, looky-looky..:biggrin.:Nice:biggrin.:.. (1995 16') Will buy more. Thank:cool::cool::cool::cool: you,,, (both). Michael

mike o,
Nice to here from you. Thank you for posting your results.

rtgogo
10-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Winterized my boat this past weekend and had to take her out for a final run. Gotta say that the front end of the boat I polished with your product looked a LOT bettter than the dull finish on the rest of her. I look forward to finishing the job and getting that slick look all over. Thanks for the sample, I'm hooked!

TNPMARINE
10-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Winterized my boat this past weekend and had to take her out for a final run. Gotta say that the front end of the boat I polished with your product looked a LOT bettter than the dull finish on the rest of her. I look forward to finishing the job and getting that slick look all over. Thanks for the sample, I'm hooked!

rtgogo,
Thanks for posting.
I stock all the Leverage products and they all work just as good!!!

Planetwarmer
11-07-2008, 11:10 AM
After recovering from my bruised lung and broken ribs, I finally used the samples of Leverage that I was given, and the stuff works great. I will post some pics of the results ASAP.

I used some of the oxidation remover to take some minor oxidation off of the lower part of the hull and the drive, it worked like a charm.

It does take an electric buffer if you want be able to use your arms afterward.

Great stuff, thanks for the samples!

Nate

TNPMARINE
11-07-2008, 09:26 PM
After recovering from my bruised lung and broken ribs, I finally used the samples of Leverage that I was given, and the stuff works great. I will post some pics of the results ASAP.

I used some of the oxidation remover to take some minor oxidation off of the lower part of the hull and the drive, it worked like a charm.

It does take an electric buffer if you want be able to use your arms afterward.

Great stuff, thanks for the samples!

Nate

Hey Nate,
A bruised lung and broken ribs, I'm not sure if I missed something here but had to have sucked. Glad your feeling better.
Thanks for posting your results. Looking forward to seeing your pic's. Your right a buffer with a wool pad takes about 95 percent of the work out of it and makes the job go much faster.

fogducker III
11-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Is any of that "snake oil" available here in Canada??:wink:

yeller
11-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Fogducker, only place in Canada I have found is here:
www.geographicscustompaint.com. $20/16oz bottle, but they wanted $35 to ship. :eek:

fogducker III
11-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Fogducker, only place in Canada I have found is here:
www.geographicscustompaint.com (http://www.geographicscustompaint.com). $20/16oz bottle, but they wanted $35 to ship. :eek:

Yikes!! The product might be good.............but THAT good???:eek:

TNPMARINE
11-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Yikes!! The product might be good.............but THAT good???:eek:

fogducker, yeller
If your interested send me a PM with your shipping address and let me know what Leverage products your interested in. I'll get you a total cost and I will split the shipping costs with you. :bonk:
I would like for you to have the opportunity to judge the products your self.

I just want to mention if you have any oxidation on your boat then please include a bottle of the oxidation remover. The polish will be useless if your trying to use it over oxidized areas.

SilverBack
11-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Yeller and FogDucker...you need to try it and don't worry about the price..it is the best stuff you have ever used...and Jim is great to deal with. I threw all of my other polish and cleaning stuff in the trash after using Leverage!!

yeller
11-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the offer Jim. I sent you a PM.

Got a question for you. The very 1st use I have for the product is to protect brand new gel from dust/dirt/spider crap/etc during winter storage. In the spring, I'll be painting some of the gel. What would be the best cleaner to completely remove the polish before painting?

fogducker III
11-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I am definatly game to try it and have PM'd for price etc.

Price with shipping IS an issue especially with the seller Yeller pointed out..... $35 to ship?? Must be on crack..........:confused:

I am sure Jim will sort me out with what I need at a fair price.......:wink:

TNPMARINE
11-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the offer Jim. I sent you a PM.

Got a question for you. The very 1st use I have for the product is to protect brand new gel from dust/dirt/spider crap/etc during winter storage. In the spring, I'll be painting some of the gel. What would be the best cleaner to completely remove the polish before painting?

I would normally not recomend this and you will half to wash your boat at least a couple of times but try a MILD detergent. This will remove the polish.
Normally after you have applied the polish the only thing you will need and that we recomend is using fresh water and a towel to keep your boat clean. You will be very surprised how easy it is to keep clean.

Ed Donnelly
11-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Fog and Yeller They are 20 min. from my house..

Email me what you want and I will pick it up and send to you..

Can't be that much to mail........Ed

donzi1@hotmail.com .

fogducker III
11-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Fog and Yeller They are 20 min. from my house..

Email me what you want and I will pick it up and send to you..

Can't be that much to mail........Ed

donzi1@hotmail.com .

Thanks for the offer Ed, I appreciate it. I have contacted Jim of TNP Marine and he is sorting me out....:wink:

Planetwarmer
11-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey Nate,
A bruised lung and broken ribs, I'm not sure if I missed something here but had to have sucked. Glad your feeling better.
Thanks for posting your results. Looking forward to seeing your pic's. Your right a buffer with a wool pad takes about 95 percent of the work out of it and makes the job go much faster.

I took a little dirt sample during one of my races (off road motorcycle Hare Scramble) this season, I don't recommend it. Crashing that is.

fogducker III
11-26-2008, 07:23 PM
OK, I got my "stuff" from Jim in the mail the other day, nice packaging job BTW and thanks for the pens! They were NOT stolen.............:wink:

I got the boat nice and warm in the garage, set up some really good light and started at her.............used the oxidation remover as per instructions, cleaned up the mess and let the boat sit for a day or so, as per instructions. Put on the polish, only thing was having to shake the **** out of the bottle to keep all the contents mixed up, the small white granuals in the bottom never seem to mix in....:confused:

End of the day, AWESOME stuff!

I also tried the vinegar suggestion for the chrome pipes from another thread, thanks to whom ever posted that. Also, if anybody doesn't already know, Mother's chrome polish is the bee's knees!!

All in all, I think it turned out really well.

PS. Mr.Clean Magic Erasers are perfect for seats and side panels etc.

SilverBack
11-26-2008, 08:25 PM
OK, I got my "stuff" from Jim in the mail the other day, nice packaging job BTW and thanks for the pens! They were NOT stolen.............:wink:

I got the boat nice and warm in the garage, set up some really good light and started at her.............used the oxidation remover as per instructions, cleaned up the mess and let the boat sit for a day or so, as per instructions. Put on the polish, only thing was having to shake the **** out of the bottle to keep all the contents mixed up, the small white granuals in the bottom never seem to mix in....:confused:

End of the day, AWESOME stuff!

I also tried the vinegar suggestion for the chrome pipes from another thread, thanks to whom ever posted that. Also, if anybody doesn't already know, Mother's chrome polish is the bee's knees!!

All in all, I think it turned out really well.

PS. Mr.Clean Magic Erasers are perfect for seats and side panels etc.

I told you that Leverage was some good stuff!! The stuff in that bottle is hell to keep shaking but it is worth it!! Magic erasers are great on black transom too!!!

Jim's metal serum is some pretty good stuff also!!