PDA

View Full Version : Hey Maddad............

chappy
09-02-2008, 07:44 AM
..............thanks for the banner pics. That is one nicely preserved piece of Donzi history there. The pic of the outdrive and prop belong in a brochure somewhere.:cool:

RedDog
09-02-2008, 08:07 AM
..............thanks for the banner pics. That is one nicely preserved piece of Donzi history there. The pic of the outdrive and prop belong in a brochure somewhere.:cool:

Yep - nice boat. But you do realize that you knocked Boo-Boo out of the line-up? :(

maddad
09-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks guys! Those pictures are from right after I pulled the boat apart to put in a new gas tank and change from Ford to Chevy. The only part of the boat that is nice and shiny anymore is the lower part of the outdrive. Now that the mechanical side of things are solid, I hope to send the boat off to New Jersey one day for a top notch finish.

maddad
09-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Yep - nice boat. But you do realize that you knocked Boo-Boo out of the line-up? :(
Some fresh Boo-Boo pictures would fix that injustice.:yes:

superhatz
09-02-2008, 01:07 PM
A nice correct 18 2+3......one of my favorite things in life!!

Nice job!

:)

cutwater
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Wow, I just looked at your pics Maddad...

Beautiful, Clark. Beautiful!!

Donzi Vol
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I wanna see! Where are the pics? Thanks

Donziweasel
09-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I will try and find some more Boo Boo Donzi Girl Pics. Might have to wait till next summer.:garfield: Hey, I like looking at Boo Boo in a bikini as well, she looks damn good in it. If they were going to get moved, it was maddad's pics that deserved to move them. Amazing work. Love the drive pic.:wink: