PDA

View Full Version : Fall Leverage Sale is on!!

TNPMARINE
09-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Fall will soon be here, SAVE 10 percent on all Leverage products thru September 2008.

Polish
Oxidation remover
Vinyl cleaner
Vinyl conditioner
Metal serum
Rubber shine
All combo packs
All cleaning supplies (buffing pads, backing plates, towels)

Order from my site direct and use COUPON CODE ( LEV )

RedDog
09-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Leverage polish is good stuff - I highly recommend it. I will be trying some of the other products based on my satisfaction with the polish

86fxst
09-05-2008, 09:46 AM
James,

just got my delivery of polish and oxidation remover! Great service - only took a couple of days to get to VA and was professionally packaged! Thanks. Now, I have to take it to NY where my boat lives and try it out!

TNPMARINE
09-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Leverage polish is good stuff - I highly recommend it. I will be trying some of the other products based on my satisfaction with the polish

Thanks RedDog,
I'm sure you will like the Leverage polish, very easy on and off. It makes clean up a snap and the product lasts longer than anything else I've used.

TNPMARINE
09-15-2008, 06:07 PM
James,

just got my delivery of polish and oxidation remover! Great service - only took a couple of days to get to VA and was professionally packaged! Thanks. Now, I have to take it to NY where my boat lives and try it out!

86fxst,
I look forward to hearing your feed back. I also want to let you know if you have any questions about any of the Leverage products to please contact me.

Crystal Pro
09-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I could use a pump. Check your email!

Ski Ya,