PDA

View Full Version : Lazy P Ranch update with pics....

Donziweasel
08-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Been a long stressful summer but a lot of progress has been made. The main house is coming along nicely, but is till one floor. Shop looks the best, windows are in and I am really excited about it. The guest cabin is also looking really good as well. That is the shop and guest cabin below.

Boo Boo has been keeping a website about it. -

http://lazy-p-ranch.sampasite.com/pearson-family-site/

Please take a look and leave a comment. She would love that.

Best thing is that we are under budget and ahead of schedule. It will be ready in time for runoff Hedgehog and Last real Texan!

Donziweasel
08-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks Ed for posting a comment on Boo Boo's site. She really liked it.:wink:

Boo Boo
08-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks Ed, too funny! I might clean the house, but John has to clean everything else.:)

The Hedgehog
08-31-2008, 02:03 PM
The snow is on order

Boo Boo
09-01-2008, 07:59 AM
It might snow tonight Hedgehog. John told me about you and Last Real Texan. He said you might come out to ski or do some kayaking. We would love to have you out! The Lazy P won't be ready this winter, but should be done by spring next year. Don't worry if you get the itch to come ski this winter, we have a pretty nice place with a spare bedroom.:)

The Hedgehog
09-01-2008, 11:45 AM
It might snow tonight Hedgehog. John told me about you and Last Real Texan. He said you might come out to ski or do some kayaking. We would love to have you out! The Lazy P won't be ready this winter, but should be done by spring next year. Don't worry if you get the itch to come ski this winter, we have a pretty nice place with a spare bedroom.:)

There is a pretty good chance I will surface around that area over ski season. More on that later.

Boo Boo
09-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi Patti and Bill. Patti, I guess you are Patti and Bill I guess you are Hedgehog LOL. I am surrounded by weasels and hedgehogs LOL. Thanks for signing our blog on the Lazy P. Don't be afraid to sign the guestbook too! In Case you are wondering, Becky is my kinda crazy mom LOL. Hope you will both come and visit!:)

Boo Boo
09-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Jim who I guess is Buizlilla, thanks for signing the guest book. I spoke to madpoodle one time when he called Alltrans. Where is he? He had better sign the guestbook!LOL:)

Patti
09-01-2008, 06:58 PM
You're welcome Margie! Looking forward to seeing more progress pics -)

BUIZILLA
09-01-2008, 07:10 PM
:cool: ...................

Boo Boo
09-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks Patti, I really do hope you and Jamie can come visit sometime.

Jim I am so sorry. I got your name wrong. I aksed John who you were when I saw you had signed our guest book and he said a good freind and then said what sounded like Buizlilla. Now I know it was Buizilla. Forgive me?:)

Patti
09-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Margie, John has J's #..call me sometime..we can girl talk! LOL

I'd love to get back out west..it really is Gods country!...i'll keep an eye on the website for more photos :)

Boo Boo
09-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Will do. I spend most of my time around John's freinds and could use a little girl talk sometimes.LOL:)

Patti
09-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Will do. I spend most of my time around John's freinds and could use a little girl talk sometimes.LOL:)

Oh, I feel your pain :)...my friends are back home in NYC..so trust me..I know what it's like :)

The Hedgehog
09-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Hi Patti and Bill. Patti, I guess you are Patti and Bill I guess you are Hedgehog LOL. I am surrounded by weasels and hedgehogs LOL. Thanks for signing our blog on the Lazy P. Don't be afraid to sign the guestbook too! In Case you are wondering, Becky is my kinda crazy mom LOL. Hope you will both come and visit!:)

Bill is is the Hog. Animals of the world unite.

Nice looking setup. I know that you are excited about it. You should be

Boo Boo
09-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks Steve "Boxy" and Scott "Madpoodle" for signing the guest book. It has been really nice having all of you look at the site and the comments you have left.:)

I know John is excited that some of you will be visiting this winter and hopefully next summer when it is done.:)

I am leaving town tommorrow for a couple of weeks. I will have my computer and John is going to be sending me pics. I will try and keep the site updated and will try and check in here as well. Once agian, thanks for taking the time to look at our project.:)