PDA

View Full Version : I am so confused

RedDog
08-28-2008, 10:43 PM
I am so confused and conflicted. I just don’t know what to do. Should I follow my heart or do what, I guess, I know is the right thing? I have been in love with my girl Cleo for SO long. She has always been the best thing to me. She has the cutest little bod and blonde hair – quite the perky babe that I should relish. Well, sometimes she can be a real BITCH! But I have always known that and have been able to work through that with her.

Well the thing is, a new babe has come into my life. She brings such new excitement and thrills me so much. Cleo knows about this now, and lets say is far from pleased… I must say that my sons have also recognized the way I feel now and don’t understand. I can’t come up with the words to make them understand. But anyway, my new babe has a bod I can’t keep my hands off of. Unlike Cleo, she sometimes gets rather physical with me – I would of never thought it, but that kind of excites me!

Anyway, what should I do? Stay faithful to Cleo and keep my kids comfortable? Or go with my heart and my new babe? I guess I should mention – to complicate things my new babe is, well, a black girl. I am blind to this but to some that is a BIG DEAL. I repeat – that is NO BIG DEAL TO ME!

What should I do? Do you think I can just continue to see them both! I can only hope but I just don’t know what the consequences may be….

Lenny
08-28-2008, 11:31 PM
If you're talking about getting Genuine Risk, Genuine Trouble, Nervous Energy back, I would go for it. Nothing like a Big Block in an 18. And Dr. Dan probably has some spare King Cobra parts should you ever need them. :)

I would ride both of 'em HARD :D

cutwater
08-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Okay there, Moody Black'...

I hope you're talking about a certain 18C. If your sons don't support you in this, I will - In fact, I'll even keep the 22 company for you any time you want. Wouldn't want it to get jealous... :wink:

chappy
08-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Reclaim her. You've got enough love for both.

Team Jefe
08-29-2008, 07:27 AM
Do it, Doooo it!

Besides, one B!TCH in your life is WAY too Boring....Believe me:boggled:

BUIZILLA
08-29-2008, 07:37 AM
3somes, 4somes, moresomes....

i've been there... :wink:

loved it, would do it again.. :cool:

and they all lived in the same house at the same time

go for it...

I seriously considered it 2 days ago myself, but I can't *ride* right now... :garfield:

Lenny
08-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Let's go waaaaayyyyyy back :)

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25815&highlight=Genuine+risk

MOP
08-29-2008, 10:00 AM
My uncle use to say go with what the dogs think! Which ever one stands the longest and points the best is the right one! Don't have to be a hunter to figure that one out! One thing sure about life change is always present!

BLACKIE
08-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Isn't it fun to think these unclean, morally bad, but simply fun thoughts...? :angel: If you go through with it I'll even deliver her to you. How's that for morale turpitude?

roadtrip se
08-29-2008, 12:08 PM
and then cut her lose, if it doesn't work out. You know if you don't, you are always going to wonder what she would have been like under your roof.

Been there done that... still have the bruises from trying to get in and then OUT of her bilge...

RedDog
08-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Geez, you guys are no support. Just no understanding around here at all...

RedDog
08-29-2008, 03:53 PM
now they are fighting over me!

What am I to do?

The Hedgehog
08-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Once Cleo gets over he initial jealousy, all will be well...
Threesome's are great :)

Another vote for 3!

txtaz
08-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Red, To me it seems like you have to choose between what is more likely.

Can Cloe be understanding enough to know how you feel and be willing to change her ways so that you have a better daily life?

AND, if Cloe does, would you choose her over the new girl?

The answer is ultimately up to you.

Dr. Taz<---Is everyone having threesomes but me?

txtaz
08-30-2008, 10:59 AM
I also want to note that I am not bothered by interracial relationships. However traditional society is. I've had friends in interracial relationships and they were great people. We got along good, but the stares and judgments from strangers took it's toll. Historically these relationships do not make it.

Hope that helps in your decision.

Dr. Taz<---Take two women and call me in the morning. I might have gotten that Rx wrong.

BLACKIE
08-30-2008, 11:32 AM
When I told her you were still interested in her she almost popped her bilge pump she was so excited. She has been walking on cloud nine for the last few days. There is just no talking to her now, she is ready to make a trip down to paradise...

RedDog
08-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Blackie - I'm not quite sure what you are referring to?

Taz - thanks so much for the kind words and guidance. But your post also confuses me. You refer to an interracial relationship? I assume you don't know what my race is?

How do I put the genie back in the bottle...

BLACKIE
08-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Sure you do, a certain 18C that is loanly for Tennessee...

txtaz
08-31-2008, 12:30 PM
Sorry Red, I made an assumption that you were caucasian. You did make an effort to state the new girl was not. So I just assumed.

If you are like me...Go for what makes you feel GREAT. I married a girl that was not ivy league and pissed off my family, but hey, it's my life and she has been the best friend, lover and wife I could ever hope for.

Dr. Taz<---Does the University of Texas qualify as Invy league? Hey, I'm so in there.:smash: (Don't miss the pun here)