PDA

View Full Version : Got stung by a wasp.....

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 04:28 PM
SOB, that hurts! Got hit right on my upper inner thigh. Pretty damn sensitive spot. Damn things are everywhere this year. Leg turned red and swelled up. Can't even remember the last time I was stung by anything. Got hit 2 days ago and now it itches like MAD! Boo Boo won't let me scratch it and thinks it is funny. Not funny that I got stung, funny that I am in hell because of the itching. She's not around right now and I am scrathing the living crap out of it. AHHHHHHHH.....scratch.........scratch............. ....Thats good, real good!:hangum::smash:

Guess I am not allergic to wasps. I would go ape **** and kill all of the nests around here, but they actually eat alot of annoying insects, so for now, I will leave them alone. If I get hit again, I am declaring chemical warfare on all wasps.:)

Ed Donnelly
08-28-2008, 04:37 PM
And just what were you doing outside with your
upper inner thigh bare naked?????????Ed

BUIZILLA
08-28-2008, 04:47 PM
benadryl is your friend.... I am allergic to wasps, it throws me in to an anaphalactic siezure...

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Ed, did I forget to tell you that Boo Boo and I are nudists?:smash:

Buiz, you keep that stuff real handy just in case?

Patti
08-28-2008, 05:51 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/puzzlessue/Emoticons/Speak%20and%20Sign/thholysheep.gif...that's a bad place to get bitten!
I'm allergic to Bee stings..anaphylactic shock is no fun. The Epi Pen is a must!
Don't scratch it..I know..yadda yadda but the more you scratch, the worse it'll be
And I really don't want to know how you got bit.. THERE! http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/puzzlessue/Emoticons/Speak%20and%20Sign/Laugh.gif

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 05:57 PM
"And I really don't want to know how you got bit.. THERE!"

Why Patti, running around the yard naked of course.

Patti
08-28-2008, 06:01 PM
"And I really don't want to know how you got bit.. THERE!"
Why Patti, running around the yard naked of course.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/biarmampus/emoticon/weirdo.gif

heh

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Nah, I noticed some wasps on the headlight of my dirt bike. I hosed them off. Next morning they were back. Hosed them off again. Took out the dirt bike and one was hiding in the headlight housing. Flew out and right up the shorts. Then, stung me. I went flying off the road and almost wrecked. Threw down the bike and dropped my shorts to the ground. I am sure if anyone was watching, I looked insane. Imagine seeing someone riding on thier bike, swerve off the road, throw down the bike and drop trou. Must have been pretty damn funny to watch.

Luckily it didn't make it up a few more inches up the shorts, or, well, you get the idea. Let's just say certain parts of my anatomy are real happy he stung me where he did. I shudder thinking of the consequences (and the itching!).

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 06:04 PM
BTW, what happened to your avatar? That last one was a really good pic.

Patti
08-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah...that wouldn't be a good thing.

Last Fall, I noticed a few Yellowjackets were in my kitchen..some dead, most half dying.

They had a nest under the edge of the siding and were finding a way into the house. I wasn't real happy about that lol - Once the cold weather came they died off but i'm hoping that we don't have a replay of last year...they're nasty buggers.

*shudder*

Some hydrocortisone can help the topical itching and ice packs can reduce the swelling which in turn can ease itching..

Benadryl works well..too well for me, I take it and i'm in a coma until the next day..and then the next day I feel hungover without the fun of drinking. lol

Patti
08-28-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh it always looks pixelated on my end..I just need to shink it more evenly.

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 06:14 PM
I changed mine to a pic just taken last week of me.....people have said I have really changed in the last year...................:smash:

Patti
08-28-2008, 06:17 PM
You got a really good tan this year. Must be the altitude! :propeller:

DonziJon
08-28-2008, 06:28 PM
And just what were you doing outside with your
upper inner thigh bare naked?????????Ed

He was probably "prancing around" in a Speedo..or maybe even ...:shocking: a thong. You never know what might happen up there in the high mountains... and the altitude.. :wink: John

Patti
08-28-2008, 06:39 PM
I'd venture to say that the words "Prancing" and "Speedo"..when together in a sentence, can't be a good thing.

Donziweasel
08-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey, don't knock my man thong...............Can't wait to wear it to AOTH next year. I'm sure everyone will be wearing them, right?

Dr. Dan, got any Donzi man thongs?:smash:

roadtrip se
08-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey, don't knock my man thong...............Can't wait to wear it to AOTH next year. I'm sure everyone will be wearing them, right?
Dr. Dan, got any Donzi man thongs?:smash:

FarmerTex would be the resident man thong expert for the AOTH.

:shocking::shocking::shocking: