PDA

View Full Version : LOTO Shootout

osur866
08-28-2008, 12:07 AM
When are you fast boys gonna come to the Shootout and show everyone what our Donzi's can do? Saw 2 Donzi's running in the Shootout a 35 And 38 zr. The 35 ran 102 not sure on the power and the 38 ran 103 with 700's! Top Gun cat was the Budlight boat 178 and top gun vee was A damn beek boat think a 38 Fountain which ran 130. they have classes starting @ 22 ft. and I know for a fact there are more than a hand full of Donzi's in the 22-26ft range on this site that would have waxed that class 22-26 ft! You all know who you are! Not sure on the winner of that class but I'm pretty sure it wasn't much over 83 if that! Saw the 38 zrc Factory poker run boat and let me tell you guys who haven't seen it other than pictures this thing is awsome :cool: in person pictures don't do it justice! Z-man and Treasures son where there and saw a few other Donzi's. All in all was a great weekend ran the first leg of the Poker Run what a feeling to be running 65 and have a 44 ft. MTI fly by not more than 20 ft. off my port side running in excess of 100 :eek: my 3 passengers where a little startled to say the least! Steve

ITTLFLI
08-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Sounds like a blast! I always mark the date on my calendar but for whatever reason never can get cleared to make the journy!

SilverBack
08-28-2008, 07:46 AM
That sounds like a great time!! Did you get any pictures? That sounds like a good place for Hedge Hog to be next year!!

Trueser
08-28-2008, 08:22 AM
I think we should get a bunch of boats to show up for this. If my hand wasn’t busted this year I would have gone for sure. I also would have won my class. They must have changed and allowed boats under 24 foot.

osur866
08-28-2008, 10:03 PM
I think we should get a bunch of boats to show up for this. If my hand wasn’t busted this year I would have gone for sure. I also would have won my class. They must have changed and allowed boats under 24 foot. Yes the first class was 22-26 then 27-I think 33 then not sure where it went from there but was 4 classes I believe. I have gone every year for the last 7 years to watch and it is a blast! I'd just like to see one of our guys win a few of the classes! Steve

SilverBack
08-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I would love to come up next year if I get my boat ironed out. I guess that I would be ok with 3rd place if X and HHog want to go too!!