PDA

View Full Version : Homeless no more

McGary911
08-26-2008, 05:48 PM
It took me a while. Broken deal on my condo in NJ. Crappy real estate market. Condo in Tampa not selling. Crappy apartment in Jacksonville. Stress at job building an department from scratch. No place for the Crit'.

Florida has been challenging for me at times. It's almost all better. Just closed on my house yesterday. Lots of room, 3 car garage, nice lake view, and a heck of a nice pool. Tougher to find a happier person than me today.

For anyone familiar with Jacksonville, it's in Fruit Cove just off of Roberts Road. Chromey knows the area, I'm sure.

Give me a couple of months, and the Crit' will be down here with me as well.

Can't wait.

Here's a couple of pics.

BUIZILLA
08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
I think my nephew lives on a lake in Fruit Cove... hmmm

Ed Donnelly
08-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Love the pool.. I can hear the Criterion idling away in the deep end..
So don't use a salt system.........Ed

zelatore
08-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Can you put a ramp in on one end of the pool? You know, for testing purposes.

chappy
08-27-2008, 06:27 AM
It took me a while. Broken deal on my condo in NJ. Crappy real estate market. Condo in Tampa not selling. Crappy apartment in Jacksonville. Stress at job building an department from scratch. No place for the Crit'.

Florida has been challenging for me at times. It's almost all better. Just closed on my house yesterday. Lots of room, 3 car garage, nice lake view, and a heck of a nice pool. Tougher to find a happier person than me today.

For anyone familiar with Jacksonville, it's in Fruit Cove just off of Roberts Road. Chromey knows the area, I'm sure.

Give me a couple of months, and the Crit' will be down here with me as well.

Can't wait.

Here's a couple of pics.

Congrats, eerily similar things just happened in my world as well. After finally selling my house in this lovely market, I stumbled upon a deal on a home also with ample garage space. It has an attached two car garage, as well as a garage door on the side of the basement/foundation, I can fit four classics in the basement alone. Too bad I can't afford a stamp, let alone another classic after scrambling for the down payment.:) Enjoy the new house, it looks great.:cool:

McGary911
08-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Buiz, there's a lot of lakes around here, so you never know.....

Just got the chemicals in the pool right today. I've never had a pool before.

Got some furniture delivered today. Climbed up into my sauna of a crawlspace to pull Romex for a hang on the wall TV for the bedroom. Gotta tackle the family room tomorrow for the same.

This is a lot of work for someone who sits at a desk all day.

Oh, and I've realized something. Houses are almost as expensive as boats :doh: