PDA

View Full Version : Need Bravo Trim Sender

Carl C
08-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Can anyone sell me just the sender? They are sold as a kit with the limiter switch. My best price so far is $88.31. Drive serial #- OW257696 Part # I came up with for set- 805320A03

BlownCrewCab
08-26-2008, 06:46 AM
I Have one sitting in my tool box (For Years) it doesn't have any #'s on it. It just Has T.P. embossed on the cover. (I Assume that means "Trim Position" IDK) if yours looks similar I'll send it to you Free.

Side Note... Now that your getting up there in speed and performance you need a Mechanical indicator, Like Side Fills trim gauges are for Sissys.

Carl C
08-26-2008, 08:02 AM
I Have one sitting in my tool box (For Years) it doesn't have any #'s on it. It just Has T.P. embossed on the cover. (I Assume that means "Trim Position" IDK) if yours looks similar I'll send it to you Free.

Side Note... Now that your getting up there in speed and performance you need a Mechanical indicator, Like Side Fills trim gauges are for Sissys. Yours is probably different but thanks for the offer. Mine uses a newer style that began shortly before my serial #. How do the mechanical indicators work? Would a round read-out fit in the dash hole? I am close to just ordering the set. Oh yeah, watch that side fill talk! I don't have to take a step ladder to the gas station:yippie:.

BlownCrewCab
08-26-2008, 09:36 AM
The mechanical indicators either read the stroke of your trim ram or the angle of the drive comared to the gimbal ring, Both require cables through the transom up to the dash, then a slot cutout in the dash unless you do a heads up display, it has a Little Rod that sticks straight up with numbers on it. Nothing that fits in a gauge hole.

I Didn't know you had a side fill, I figured Most classics had center fills, Sorry.

Carl C
08-26-2008, 09:52 AM
The mechanical indicators either read the stroke of your trim ram or the angle of the drive comared to the gimbal ring, Both require cables through the transom up to the dash, then a slot cutout in the dash unless you do a heads up display, it has a Little Rod that sticks straight up with numbers on it. Nothing that fits in a gauge hole.

I Didn't know you had a side fill, I figured Most classics had center fills, Sorry. Just kidding about the side fill. Thanks for the info. I'll think it over but am leaning toward just buying the kit and getting the stock gauge going again. Right now am heading for Lake St. Clair. Talk to y'all tonight.

mrfixxall
08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Just kidding about the side fill. Thanks for the info. I'll think it over but am leaning toward just buying the kit and getting the stock gauge going again. Right now am heading for Lake St. Clair. Talk to y'all tonight.

Carl,when i convert my customers boats to mechanical trim indicators i usually offer them the option of removing the trim guage and installing a water pressure guage..Just a idea to cover the dead guage:)