PDA

View Full Version : Paging Mr. Boss HOG!

MOP
08-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Come on now you have had some real nice running weather with no new updates, seems to me you must have unleashed the beast at least a little!!!! Come on make us drool!!!!!!!!

The Hedgehog
08-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Come on now you have had some real nice running weather with no new updates, seems to me you must have unleashed the beast at least a little!!!! Come on make us drool!!!!!!!!

The Hog has been out of town. I did make it in town to enjoy last weekend. I took it up to 90 once. It was nice. Really anything above high 80's is for kind of special occasions.

I was running at the upper end of the lake around 60 when a Baja came out to run with me. My wife gave me the "you are not going to race him" look. I let him catch up to me and run to 70 or so until I could not take it anymore. I pulled away smartly at 75 or so and then pushed it to low 80's. That is pretty fast for a Baja so he was no where close to stock. I think that he was pretty much done at 72 or so. He looked very surprised. I let him catch me again and went for a repeat. He then did a 180 and went back. He had a friend running behind in some big 38 footer. He seemed to be done in the upper 60's. He was way back there.

I got to get some bigger tabs. Rough water + hand in the throttle = some nasty chine walk some times. Once it gets dancing it is hard to stop it. I have a line on some right now.