PDA

View Full Version : BigGrizz....

Donziweasel
08-23-2008, 07:40 PM
What prop was in the yellow Turbo box and which one is in the brown box? Ran the yellow box today. Lost 250 rpm's putting me at 4800. I forgot my GPS and my speedo crapped out. I know it isn't acurate, but with my GPS, I had it kinda figured out. I hate to say it, but top end chine walk did not improve much. I would bet that was the 21 pitch, although the porpoising was much better and hardly needed any tab to keep it stable. Gonna try the other one tommorrow.

BigGrizzly
08-24-2008, 09:51 AM
The brown box was a 20 and the yellow was a 21. both ate turbo 1s I will bet the top speed was faster before the walking. GPS will confirm that. Next time let BooBoo pack, if you don't forget the camera its the GPS next its the gas:wink:. You will be able to drive around the walk with a little practice, right now I bet your a little over trimmed. The gage is never right you need to go by feel a little at a time, and I mean a LITTLE. Your still comming off previous engine issues, you will be fine soon, ore come to an event when time allows and learn from the masters-:wink: