PDA

View Full Version : Steering wheel cap

VetteLT193
08-21-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm staring at a pile of parts that need to go back on the boat, assuming I ever get it back from the keys :doh: , and I'm trying to get the last odds and ends wrapped up.

I am using a White Dino steering wheel but I have no cap for it... I also don't have the stock Donzi cap. Anyone know where I can get a basic cap for this wheel? I'm honestly looking for something very cheap because I'm planning on buying a different wheel for the long term.

BigGrizzly
08-21-2008, 11:44 AM
The basic cap on that wheel is a horn button type. I will see If i can fine it in my whatever box of stuff.

rtgogo
08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm staring at a pile of parts that need to go back on the boat, assuming I ever get it back from the keys :doh: , and I'm trying to get the last odds and ends wrapped up.

I am using a White Dino steering wheel but I have no cap for it... I also don't have the stock Donzi cap. Anyone know where I can get a basic cap for this wheel? I'm honestly looking for something very cheap because I'm planning on buying a different wheel for the long term.

I've got one you can have. Send me your mailing address and I'll drop it in the mail.