PDA

View Full Version : Fishin' for cutthroats.......

Donziweasel
08-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Boo Boo and I decided to do a little fly fishing yesterday since we haven't been in a while. Loaded up the boat and went to hit the Salt River. Fishing was fat! Many large cutthroat and browns were stuck on dry flies. Great day, not a cloud in the sky, and not another boat on the river. BTW, if you look at both pics of the fish, you can see why they are called cutthroat trout. The orange/red slash marking under the throat.

chappy
08-19-2008, 11:06 AM
The only thing more impressive than the fish and the scenery is the way Boo Boo is working that fly rod and reel. It's obvious she knows her way around the streams. Good stuff. Great pics.:thumbsup:

Donziweasel
08-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks Chappy. Damn woman usually beats me fishing these days. I will say I think I caught the biggest one yesterday and missed a WHALE!

Team Jefe
08-20-2008, 05:10 PM
The only thing more impressive than the fish and the scenery is the way Boo Boo is working that fly rod and reel. It's obvious she knows her way around the streams. Good stuff. Great pics.:thumbsup:

No Doubt...the only thing better would be fly fishing in a RED BIKINI.....but then that's not suprise coming from me:wink:

Donziweasel
08-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Jefe, she actually had a red bikini on under her shorts and shirt!

Patti
08-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Great pics, John!

I'm not into the fishing thing but it looks like you guys had fun!!

Team Jefe
08-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Jefe, she actually had a red bikini on under her shorts and shirt!

...Under her shorts and shirt? I don't get it...Are you saying she has ON a Red Bokini and ALSO shorts and Shirts............

.........Man that's Just CRAZY TALK...and I ain't gonna listen to it:smash: