PDA

View Full Version : Snap in carpet

Titan
08-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Looking for carpet for my '04 22C, Is it still available from donzi? I have not found a link for parts and accessories! Also wondering about the windshields with the wind deflectors, are they for sale aftermarket and do they work? Not sure about how they look!

Dr. Dan
08-13-2008, 07:15 AM
Titan - do a search under interiors or carpet etc. or even seats...and you will find alot of info on the Topic.

Built Rite used to do Carpet with the original interiors...they may still do carpet.

Performance Interiors I am sure will be able to hook you up they do the current Classics... and there are other sources as well.

Good Luck

Doc :smash:

Johntrip
08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
I priced and had several marine carpet distributors send me samples and when it was all said and done I ended up ordering from Donzi.... They had the best price for the quality of carpet they use..

Titan
08-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the input. Do you phone Donzi, I can't find anything on their webpage.

chappy
08-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Bob Ellmann from Bilt Rite is doing one for my 18 as we speak. His email is BiltRiteUph@aol.com. He's been great to deal with, and based on the input from other board members, his work is top shelf. He emailed the following pic to show the logo he puts in.

margo
08-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Wind deflectors can be found in the Hot Boat mag. in the back pages...If i remember right in the neighborhood of 60.00...Joe

Titan
09-02-2008, 11:20 AM
I have been dealing with Bob from Biltright, he seems like a great guy and prices are very reasonable. Everyone talks very highly of his work. I am going to order from him.

I will check the hot boat mag for those deflectors, do they just attatch to your windshield or is it a new front section?

Thanks guys

Trueser
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Where did you get the 04 and was it missing the carpet?

RED Boat?

Titan
09-02-2008, 01:40 PM
I bought the boat from Harry Henke in Oregon. I was told the boat was repo'd from the original owner in Texas and the carpet and pit cover must have been hanging in the guys garage. I have had a new cover made locally. It's to bad because I got the boat with less than 100 hours on it.

Trueser
09-02-2008, 03:05 PM
If the boat was from Texas I'm sure its the one that was sunk after it hit a submerged barge. Spent the day on the bottom and was full of sand / salt.

This boat has been making the rounds. ebay/etc

Good luck

PM me for more info. I spoke with the original owner,

Titan
09-03-2008, 12:09 PM
I am just recovering from 3 broken ribs, partially collapsed lung and a badly ruptured spline from a fall I had two days into my vacation,, you really know how to kick a guy when he his down.:hangum:
I have a hard time believing it is the same boat as it is spotless. I have been through it thoroughly and can't find any wierd corrosion and all wires/ connections are clean of corrosion. All aluminum including clamps around wire looms don't show any signs of salt submersion. I will PM you to hopefully get the answers I want.

Trueser
09-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Maybe you have a different one, I could be wrong! I would call Donzi and give them the vin number and see if your engine and drive serial numbers match.

The guages were replaced. Im not sure if they replaced the wire harness or not. What color are your seats? They replaced the seats with Built Rite.

Sorry.

I sent you a PM with my number.

Trueser
09-03-2008, 04:47 PM
He has a different hull. :) The red 2004 that sunk is still out there.

Good luck with your new boat. Bob will hook you up on the carpet.

Titan
09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Thank you, I was so relieved when you said it was red. I've been very happy with the boat and can't wait to heal so I can get out and use it some more. I used to have a sixteen and always dreamed about a 22, the extra lenght is amazing. Thank god for mid-life crisis or at least thats what you tell the wife.