PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help!

tweetynut
08-11-2008, 11:43 AM
First off Hi everyone! I am new and we own a beautiful Donzi. The problem I am having is I need a new cover for it to surprize my husband but I am a bit green in this area of where to get one. If I describe it to you maybe one of you wonderful people out there can help me. I am looking for a 21 ' Regazza Cuddy ,1989 cover in black with the plastic zip window's on the front. If I can't find one like that ,any suggestions ????? Any help would be great. I am in Canada so I have to make sure that wouldn't be a problem shipping.Thanks a bunch everyone and I hope to hear from you soon! Patti

Johntrip
08-11-2008, 01:32 PM
What you will probably need to do is call a canvas shop and they will have someone come to the boat take measurements you can let them know exactly what you want & you will be able to pick out the color as well....

Carl C
08-11-2008, 07:45 PM
It probably won't be easy to find what you want. A lot of people here have custom made covers of sunbrella. They're not cheap. My boat stays in a garage so I just use a K-mart cover when I need one. You may have to settle for a universal cover which you can get a decent one for under $100. I tow without a cover. Welcome to Donzimania.