PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Clothing, need help for an event, pls read.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Is there a phone number I can call to the Donzi Clothing line (www,donzimarine.com) that will speak to me on the phone?

No, I have not searched hard for it, I have no time to and just seek help.
Most know I have been deployed the last 2 years.

The HRPA has a charity event next weekend (15th) for the kids of KIA US Navy Seals, and now there is a prize for best dressed, my winnings will go to the Seals Children Foundation, so if you know the man to talk to that can make it happen and get me some items from Donzi Marine this week hook me up with the number.

We picked out out a bikini and some other items for us to wear in hopes of winning a new category of Best Dressed boat owners....

I want to win. God knows I am long winded....

Thanks in advance for this request for data.

Bryan Tuvell
26 years, Active Duty Navy Officer.
(757) 816-2013

Dr. Dan
08-07-2008, 07:50 PM
:smash:Ahhhh ......I may know somone who can help out your cause!!!! Oh great Navy Dude!

Call Me!

Doc of Undisclosed Charitable Contributions :angel:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-07-2008, 08:21 PM
WOW! What a response on my cell phone, several calls with great data!

Doc, just tried you, 9:10, sorry I missed your call but another long time Donzi friend called.

Call me back, up till 10pm, us old people need sleep! LOL

Thanks

Bryan Tuvell

UPDATE: Thanks for the call back DOC, check coming your way! Aimee is very excited, I hope we win... I am not a hat guy but it sounded great, they will be looking at her anyway! :) , and she will look great too thanks to you, thank you for your time and dedication to the Donzi cause and our fallen mens kids.....

The Hedgehog
08-07-2008, 10:14 PM
Doc has some great stuff. the best

LKSD
08-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Hey Brian good to hear you are back state side.. :) Jamie & Kristin

BigGrizzly
08-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Bryan, as you know I have a lot of Donzi stuff. I will tell you that both Dustin and Doc have great quality stuff. Doc has some really nice new shirts for guys and gals. I think Doc has the corner on sweat shirts can coverups cornered.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-11-2008, 12:28 PM
My thanks goes out to Dustin who called me today and told me I will have a suit for her by Thursday, and Doctor Dan for helping me out in a last minute pinch.

It should be a great event, my Damn Donzi will knock down some waves and then I will knock down some cold beers and a woman in Donzi clothing!
Great to be back in the states and boating!

I invite everyone to come to the HRPA event! It is a GREAT time and it is some of the best boating waters in the world, this years money goes to the children fund for fallen Navy seals, BTW there will be some neat Seal stuff to see!. www.hrpa.homestead.com

Bryan Tuvell
Z-RATED

BigGrizzly
08-12-2008, 10:13 AM
I wish I could but time and $ won't allow it. Yesterday I took Andrew back to College and he said to say HI. Glad your home safe.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Well it is a great event, to bad you can't make it Griz... would love to see you and Barb, or any other Donzi owner there.
Glad to hear the boy made it off to school, I moved Jess in her apartment last Wednesday, I miss her bad already!

It has been a great week of boating as scene here in these pic's, good food and drink and darn good company wadeing around up the James River near Williamsburg. two big runs this week and a third gas stop Friday! Damn...

Thanks again everyone, I will let you know if we win best dressed and post pictures.

Doc you have UPS coming your way, 3 day ground.
Now we are just waiting on Dustin's package for Aimee.

Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Jamie we will talk today!

Dustin, it arrived! :propeller:

I will know how it looks and fits soon! Thank you again for helping us out last minute, we will be sending more business your way... work me a military discount and I will keep you busy!

Bryan