PDA

View Full Version : Trippledigits update (Official OSO duchebag.....

Donziweasel
08-06-2008, 05:27 PM
He is still out there making his bogus cliams, BUT, the OSO guys finally called him out. He is currently talking his smack on hotboat. The OSO guys finally got him to show for a run. He got 87.1 mph. Of course many of you know he cliamed 100 mph with a cut Alpha and 600 horse NA. Here is what I really find funny-although we gave him a hard time, OSO named him "Officail OSO Douchebag of the Year"-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189879&highlight=tripple+digits

They even had a poll as to who was a bigger tool, Paris Hilton, Gov Spitzer, The really gay guy from queest eye for the staight guy, Alan4, and trippledigits-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189526&highlight=tripple+digits

and of course the 87 mile an hour challenge-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189936&highlight=trippledigits

Of course our own Buizilla was there to help with the TD ridicouling. Give em' hell Jim! I read some of the other threads and if you think we were harsh on him, the guys at OSO don't mess around. Let's just say they use a little less tact than we are use to. He still around hotboat, but our fearless moderator MadPoodle called him out. Many of you said that setup was good for mid to high 80's and you were right!

boxy
08-06-2008, 05:38 PM
There were a few Donzi members involved on both boards, you just gotta know the players ...... :D

BUIZILLA
08-06-2008, 05:58 PM
actually, I think the always so covert Boxy was an instrumental thorn... :kingme: :biggrin:

Donziweasel
08-06-2008, 06:01 PM
I know, I saw Cuda, Shangiad Again, oleredalert, ZXXX (hedgehog), ScottB (Poodle), and others. The beginning thread where he comes out and says how he has helped many other boaters and is going 100 mph on pump gas got and blows 250,000.00 Fountains away got deleted. I heard it was brutal.

Steve, how did I miss you?

boxy
08-06-2008, 07:08 PM
The guys on Trailer Boats had a thread going where they were trying to ban him .... BEFORE .... he posted :smash:

Big DaveP from the New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club was issuing News Releases every couple of days. This is one came near the end ....

Originally Posted by The Jersey Redneck Piney Press

SPECIAL REPORT – ON LOCATION WITH PINEY COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Toms River NJ – July 16th 2008: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Rich “KING OF THE PINEYS” Cole, has made some serious accusations during the last 24hrs. Rich was found to be bragging that cell phone records had been subpoenaed and it has been allegedly confirmed that threats were made to the “legend in his own mind racer.”

This morning the Forever Bother Italians Agency “aka’ FBI” placed a call to Piney County Prosecutors Office. The agency reported that they believed they had a credible witness that stated he was told by King Piney himself that he had illegal copies of cell phone records. Shortly after the call, the Head Prosecutor called Capt. Johnson N. Johnson, the head of the Toiletry Weapons Assault Team “aka’ T.W.A.T.” and advised that a breach was needed at Dixieland “Lake X of NJ” Marina this evening. Fortunately for me, the Jersey Redneck Piney Press was invited for a ride along!

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson assembled his team at an undisclosed “Johnny On The Spot” Warehouse and they suited up for the breach. Capt. Johnson N. Johnson passed the latst in T.W.A.T Gear. Super Soakers filled with Masengil Douche Vineger & Water, Tactical Fly Paper Vests, Waders and Freshly picked and carved Watermelon Helmets.

Jimmy Smith: Ummmmmmm Captain what are the Super Soakers for? Shouldn’t you be using some H&K MP5’s instead?

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson: Naaaaaaaaa we went non-lethal a while ago. The Vinegar and Water burns the crap out of their eyes when they are hit with it.

Jimmy Smith: And what about fly paper covered vests and waders???

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson: Son, you ever seen the green head flies down here during the day?

Jimmy Smith: Yes I have.

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson: Well they are 10x worse at night so fly paper body armor is necessary!

Jimmy Smith: And the Watermelon Carved Helmets?

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson: They were left over from last nights vodka and watermelon party and we left our Kevlar helmets back home.

Jimmy Smith: Ohhhhhhhhhh I see.

As the team was finished suiting up, they were all instructed that they needed to secure the suspects and evidence with any force deemed necessary!

A few seconds later a Pappa John’s Delivery truck pulled up and we all proceeded to pile in and head down to “Lake X of NJ” Marina where Rich “KING OF THE PINEYS” Cole was last seen.

As we pulled up to the marina, the sun had already set and there was no moon out to light the dark lightless marina. We all piled out of the Pappa John’s Delivery truck and quietly snuck up to the warehouse door that houses the “Not a shot in hell World Champion – Tripple Digits.”

Quietly out of the woods more T.W.A.T members quietly rolled (2) 55 gallon drums and up to the door and behind it Flats AIR Boat with a huge prop on the back.

I asked Capt. Johnson N. Johnson what exactly all of this was?

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson replied “this is our version of a FLASH BANG except we call it a BANG FLASH! 2 drums of white baby powder and a 200hp airboat engine and propeller. First there is the bang of the sledge hammer on the barn door and then there is the white flash cloud that turns the whole place into one big white cloud within seconds. Pretty impressive huh?”

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson then said to his team: “One the count of 4, we’re goin in!”

“One……..two………….three……..WE’RE COMMIN TO GET YA KING PINEY!!!.....FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!”

Next came the bang of the sledge hammer, the doors flew open and within seconds, nothing could be seen including the suspects of the evidence!

As the smoke cleared, King Piney could be seen running across his shop floor with a can of Old Milwaukee in one hand and a roll of toilet paper in the other! Also unfortunately seen was the “plumbers crack” that was in clear view as well.

As the T.W.A.T Members chased King Piney into the Men’s room they blasted the floor with their Super Soakers and King Piney went sliding into the corner like a slapshot during the last 5 seconds of an ice hockey game!

Quickly………the roll of toilet paper was wrestled out of his hands and examined. There appeared to be names of people, along with nick names of people such as DaveP, DollaBill, Bluellama and more…….

When interrogated and asked about the toilet paper with the names written scribbled on there……….Rich answered “those are my phone records and a list of suspects that called and threatened me.”

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson said “we have credible evidence that you told someone that you had someone subpoena cell phone records.”

KING PINEY: “Wellsir…………it was just a little white lie. Never meant to get anyone mad.”

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson: “Just like the claims you have made that your little blue boat there does 100+ mph when it only does 87.1mph?”

KING PINEY: “How do you know that?”

Capt. Johnson N. Johnson: “Offshoreonly.com son. Everybody’s on there!”

After an extensive search no cell phone records were found other than the fabricated records contained on a roll of toilet paper.

As the T.W.A.T members gathered there things and packed up to leave, Capt. Johnson N. Johnson gave some parting words of advice: “Son, you don’t need to be bullsh*t’in everyone about the speed of your boat. Just go out and have some fun! And by the way, pick up your pants because everyone, even you know that CRACK KILLS!!”

boxy
08-06-2008, 07:13 PM
And for the record I was staying out of it, until he started taking shots at my friends, then it was on :shocking::shocking:

Donziweasel
08-06-2008, 07:31 PM
That story is just plain beautiful! I only wish I could have read the whole thread, like I said, I heard it was brutal at best.

The Hedgehog
08-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I agree,

he is all that and then some. Once I read the part about cutting up 200 alphas I decided not to pick on that idiot.

Sweet little 16
08-07-2008, 06:57 AM
I guess he as acomplished what he was after we are talking about him here and he isn't even here??? :bonk:

Barry Eller
08-07-2008, 07:22 AM
I guess he as acomplished what he was after we are talking about him here and he isn't even here??? :bonk:

Yep. Is he a relative of SofaKing? Anyone seen him on any other boating sites?:hangum:

penbroke
08-07-2008, 07:37 AM
Holla Geo! Not this again...

I'm just sayin',
Frank

glashole
08-07-2008, 07:42 AM
87 is still pretty impressive with the boat and hardware he is using :smash:

SilverBack
08-07-2008, 08:27 AM
I agree!!! I don't know anything about this guy and have never heard of him until this thread. I went over to OSO and read some of the thread over there and that is all I know about it but 87.1 is not easy to do. My 100 mph boat only does about that speed:propeller:. It takes alot to go that fast!!! I don't understand why he came down there and showed up to prove how fast his boat was if he didn't beleive that his boat would really go that fast. That does not make a lot of sense to me???? I bet that he had a bad speedometer or something. I can tell you that you see that all the time with bass boats. It is not uncommon to see a 90 MPH boat walk off and leave a "100 MPH" boat. Then they race for a lot more money and the 100 mph boat is really a 100 mph boat. It is also not uncommon for someone to think they are going faster than they are.

gcarter
08-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Did all the stuff that went on here last year get deleted? I don't remember.
Maybe we should feel somehow priveleged that he made it here before OSO and HotBoat!!:wink:

Donziweasel
08-07-2008, 09:09 AM
502, he came on here and said he had perfected a new Alpha and had hit 100 mph GPS on pump gas. He also said he had many Donzi clients that told him to come here and try and sell us crap. Once he started telling everyone his setup, 600 hp NA engine and Alpha drive, members started calling him out. He then became very abusive and started calling everyone names. When asked to meet and let everyone see him run, he would never show. He made all kinds of claims, like he was an engineer, but his grammar was awful. he also has a fake buddy that was actually him backing up his claims. Once he was run off of here, he went to speedwake. They called BS. Then OSO, then Hotboat. Try and see if any of the speedwake threads are still there.

87.1 mph is an accomplishment, and if he hadn't been such an ass, people would have appreciated it.

SilverBack
08-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Ok...I have got you!! I know the guy sounds like he is not all there. I wasn't taking up for him really..I was just agreeing with glashole. That is not too bad for his setup to really run 87.1 MPH.

Hey you are stepping on my toes a little talking about engineers with terrible grammar!!!! I have a good excuse though...I am from Mississippi:propeller:

vonkamp
08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Did all the stuff that went on here last year get deleted? I don't remember.
Maybe we should feel somehow priveleged that he made it here before OSO and HotBoat!!:wink:

Yea, it's gone. Once he started calling people nazi's, it pretty well sealed the thread to the graveyard where it belonged.

ky-donzi
08-07-2008, 09:42 AM
I went to the links to read the story, I really couldn't figuare out what was going on tho. What was his user name?

Donziweasel
08-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Poodle killed the thread here after he started calling everyone nazi's. His screen name on all sites is tripple digits, tripplediggits, or some variation.

He wasn't an engineer, said he graduated in the top of his class at some big school, then someone checked it out, and he was never there. BS artist for sure. I wasn't making fun about engineers, hell, I could have used one on my Donzi the last two years!:smash:

ky-donzi
08-07-2008, 10:36 AM
I see now. I read the first two links, and his name didnt appear, didn't read long enough I guess. It makes more sense now. Pretty brutal haha

fegettes
08-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Well, ... let's see. I have seen 'Sofa King' come and go, and now there is 'Tripplediggits'. Is there some one out there that just wants to antagonize this site?

chappy
08-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Trolls are fun, as long as you don't let them get to you.:)

RedDog
08-07-2008, 11:19 AM
I thought he claimed a PhD in engineering?

Sweet little 16
08-07-2008, 11:21 AM
yeah let's keep it going keep this thread up top and maybe it will get as big as the song thread ;)
right where it belongs under donzi performance talk

:bonk::nilly::hangum:

BigGrizzly
08-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Actually 87 is fast for that boat. Even with the claimed horsepower. He probably showed up saying he needed a tune up or was going to trick the GPS. Of course his cut down alpha could be a corroded SS lower. Actually knowing that hull I would not want to go even 90 mph in that boat. The real pont is that guy is a legion in his own mind.:smash:

chappy
08-07-2008, 11:48 AM
yeah let's keep it going keep this thread up top and maybe it will get as big as the song thread ;)
right where it belongs under donzi performance talk

:bonk::nilly::hangum:

"Fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy"

Zack de la Rocha

:)

maddad
08-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I think you can still find some of his old threads at Scream and Fly. They're the same claims and responses as the ones deleted.

Morgan's Cloud
08-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Now don't all get too smug ........
Remember "Alleagles" .....
I couldn't believe he wasn't called out on his very first post . That went on a lot longer than it should have . Wasn't there some money exchanged as well ....... ? .....:D:D:D

cutwater
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Remember "Alleagles" .....

Ahhh, the good ol' days... :wink: :wink:

Donziweasel
08-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Before my time.:confused:

Ghost
08-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Okay, for the record, I know nothing of any of this thread. But when I stumbled into the chatter about the triple digits exaggeration, I had to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GesF4lec8FY

gcarter
08-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Okay, for the record, I know nothing of any of this thread. But when I stumbled into the chatter about the triple digits exaggeration, I had to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GesF4lec8FY
In its own quaint way, that sums it up.....
Sofa King and Holla Geo were both studants on an extended four year (or longer) vacation on their Daddy's tab.
Just stupid kids. Talked like stupid kids, and obviously thought like stupid kids.
Was kinda like trying to have deep philosophical conversations w/your two year old.
Don't know why we kept trying, probably because they wouldn't shut up.

Donziweasel
08-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Sofaking never really bothered me. You just had to take him for what he was. Him talking about how smart he was and how everyone else was stupid or how good looking he was while everyone else was ugly was just a young dumb kid. I don't think he was truley malicious, just wanted attention like a child. TD was pretty damn malicous.