08-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Can we get a roll call on all who are attending the madcow event at torch lake
were you are staying
whats up for sunday
and some contact infor to plann final details
I'll be leaving wed and returning on mon

DonziBlue
08-02-2008, 09:21 PM
We'll be at the North end of Torch Lake 10am Saturday morning. We are driving there that same morning. We will only be there on Saturday. We have other family activities for Sunday that we need to return to. We are looking forward to the trip.

gold-n-rod
08-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Brad Hulce (DonziBlue) and I are putting in at the township park at the northernmost tip of the lake on Saturday at 10 am. Anyone who'd like to join us for a roar down the lake at 10 is welcome to join. If you aren't there, we're not waiting for you.

As far as the rest of the day, I plan to explore the Clam and Torch Rivers, visit a friend on the lake, hang some at the sandbar, etc. To the best of my knowledge, no one is organizing anything special. If you are, step up.

There are a lot of other boating options within an hour's drive from the area for those who are making a weekend of it.

PS: If Ma Nature doesn't cooperate, I'm staying home.

hot shot
08-03-2008, 07:42 AM
that 10 am start sounds good and we can figure sout sunday then unless someone has another idea... sun tan carl what do you and patty got up four sleeve ?

tamburello
08-04-2008, 07:39 PM
We'll be driving up after work on Friday and are planning on running the boat Sat., Sun, and Monday. Hoprfully, the weather cooperates. We'll be staying in Traverse City. We'll shoot for meeting up with you at 10 near the North launch ramp. See you on the water!: boat:

- Jeff

tamburello
08-04-2008, 09:06 PM
FYI - Our Cell No. is 616.990.5185

- Jeff

hot shot
08-06-2008, 06:24 AM
I am leaving today for the north country I'll be staying at the torch lake inn about a mile from the ramp fri night fone # 231 599 2412 i they had rooms left.. see ya'll up there

ygrowup
08-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Can we get a roll call on all who are attending the madcow event at torch lake
were you are staying
whats up for sunday
and some contact infor to plann final details
I'll be leaving wed and returning on mon

Regret to inform that we won't be able to make it up with the 22 this year. Have a great & safe time; look forward to seeing y'all at the next one.

Dave1

Atomic Tan
08-07-2008, 11:52 AM
We'll be at the North launch at 10:00
Patti with her 16'
Me with the 22'
Staying at the Americinn on Us 32 Saturday Night (see the other thread for more info)
Boating Charlevoix Sunday

Dinner and ****tails at Whitneys in downtown Charlevoix Saturday night.
All are invited.

Rock and Roll!

Carl and Patti