PDA

View Full Version : 1988 seabold Eagle 21ft v v8

duramax2888
07-30-2008, 04:40 PM
1988 Seabold Eagle boats ,checkmate look a like 21V I/O, shallow draft stepped V, very stable, and very fast boat has 350/5.7 chevy motor alpha 1 outdrive and 21pitch stainless prop trough. hull exhaust runs great no leaks and dose not use oil and is also clean. At start of season has new ac delco spark plugs/ fuel-water sept. oil change with pennzoil and k&n oil filter,battery,shifter cable from drive,sea water pump, and i always run 93 octane. Could use shift cable adj a little more to make perfect, is brand new just installed 2 weeks ago can do before boat is sold and also could you waxing, has newer shifter approxamently 2 years old i do have a trailer but dont have the title only a bill of sale the intror is in decent shape the floor is solid back seat and engine hatch , gunnell pads, have all new wood and vinyl cleats bow and stern light all new last year boat is great skiing or tubing ect. behind Boat or just plane out going fast shows very well for being from 1988. BOAT is ready for use had boat out this past weekend the boat must sell to buy a larger boat priced to sell i have more pics and please call (443-865-8140) with questions 3,900 o.b.o boat is located in pasadena md
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED MAKE OFFER!! MUST SELL
TO GET LARGER BOAT OR DONZI

Extras: include: horn,fire extinguisher,life jackets, dock lines,and anchor line & chain

duramax2888
08-05-2008, 05:51 PM
NEED SOME FEEDBACK !! lol i just need the boat gone so i can go bigger ...
MAKE an offer !!