PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE 1994 152 Donzi Jet on trailer MINT

KERRYPOINT
07-25-2008, 12:36 PM
http://3784http://IMG_3784Hello all Donzi people,
I have read all your info about Donzi's since I have owned this boat I guess about 4 years. I used it one time. I have replaced some items because when I bought it it did not work. Here is the list: Stator, Flywheel,carbs boiled and gone thru, INtake Gasket, Exhauset Gasket, Impeller Housing, some wires, and now as I type its in the shop for a check out and install of a new stainless Impeller. I purchased this boat from a lake in NJ and it was stored in a garage. The boat is almost MINT. I like clean toys and this can be put in a showroom with a detail. The cushions are OK, can be used for a few years but not mint, I had all cushion seams re sewn and the pit cover is OK, can be used but I wasked it and it shrunk a little still mostly all snaps fit snapping.
The trailer works fine and like I said I towed it from NJ to NY and all I did was put greese in the bearings. I just towed it to the shop yesterday for the impeller and pre launch check out and now realize with my 2 other boats this will not be used again this summer. Time to go.
all lights work and bilge work it just needs a new home.
I want to get $3800 or best offer-I may trade for a classic car or one with t tops. I can show you all the old parts and evan bring you to the shop that worked on it. I will just sit on it and not use it this summer.
Thanks
Brian
631 707 2486 Long Island New York

This boat is now in the shop and I'm having a new bearing kit and a stainless impeller installed I should have it back in a week or so. I have many pics I just feel stupid and cannot add them to this listing. IM a boat and classic car guy, Like I said this boat can be put in a showroom and I'm not just saying that. I hope after the impeller when I run it it runs like new also. I replaced all the componants on the engine just not the block or power head.

If anyone can help give me an easy way to add pics to this listing I would appreciate it. Thank You