PDA

View Full Version : OK, where were we? (Non Boating)

Jraysray
07-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Last night, Houston Texas and lets say my Blackberry camera phone sucks. Live wire! I'm sure some might scoff but it was seeing old friends!

Jraysray
07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Last night, Houston Texas and lets say my Blackberry camera phone sucks. Live wire! I'm sure some might scoff but it was like seeing old fiends!

We didn't get back until the next day. Gotta love the 80's! My girl is an adventure!! That's all I am going to say!

Team Jefe
07-23-2008, 11:33 PM
My girl is an adventure!! That's all I am going to say!

understatement of the year....a 6ft hot blonde...who can handle hereself. Brother you sure got your hands full.

Of course, I am always available as backup if you need it.:wink:

Jraysray
07-23-2008, 11:50 PM
understatement of the year....a 6ft hot blonde...who can handle hereself. Brother you sure got your hands full.

Of course, I am always available as backup if you need it.:wink:

My friend.. My friend...... I am soooooo in the dog house for missing your shin-dig. She told me she called you and threw me under the bus for screwing up the dates.

I went by your place of employment on Monday but alas, you were not there. Kind of a somber moment. Party decorations for an absent partyer. I hate to imagine what we missed!!

Back to the question at hand,,,, where where we? Found a kick a$$ cheap hotel when going downtown. 1/2 the price of the big boys and within the bike taxi service area.

Bonus question,,,, 38" inseam,,, how tall is she?

Mr X
07-24-2008, 06:34 AM
Bon Jovi

chappy
07-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars.........

Motley Crue :band:

Live wire was the giveaway

Jraysray
07-24-2008, 07:45 AM
Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars.........

Motley Crue :band:

Live wire was the giveaway

Yep, it was the Crue but it was at Cruefest. Highly recomend seeing show. Trapt, Sixx:AM, Pappa Roach, Buckcherry and Motley Crue. I heard people say "Vince Neal's voice isn't what it used to be". Damn.... the dudes not 20 any more and just what the hell did you look/sound like in 1990.

Wait a minute, my 18 is a 1990. That's it! were are dressing like the "Crue" when we go out this weekend! Gotta go find some wigs!!

Jraysray
07-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Tried to psot a couple of pics. Will try later