PDA

View Full Version : i'm sick of red, tired of going slow...

BUIZILLA
07-21-2008, 02:56 PM
sooooooooooo.....

this should make Todd and AirBoy nervous

BigGrizzly
07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Wife - life - Divorce:popcorn: Please take a video:eek!:

BUIZILLA
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
it's really not as rowdy as it looks....

pretty stable up to about 84....

then it makes a serious attitude change...

kill the jackers, choppers, and mid spacers, back on the bracket, and it still runs 77+ with box stock props,, absolutely dead nuts perfect and stable, very tame...

hey, it's blue(kinda), open ****pit, it's loaded with toys, VERY affordable, seats 6, killer stereo, rear bench, killer perfect paint, trailer, meticulous maintenance, never grounded, uses less fuel than the Scarab or the Cary, 1 of only 3 ever built, and has a bimini... all the criteria is met... :pimp:

BlownCrewCab
07-21-2008, 05:57 PM
How bout some pics of the whole thing, I'm having a hard time telling what it is. appears to be a center console, maybe 22'-24'

catch 22
07-21-2008, 07:41 PM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. WHERE DO I BUY A TICKET, OR GAS?:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::drool:

roadtrip se
07-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Hmmmm.

I would have to agree, hardly family-oriented, but do it, do it, DO IT!

I saw something like this being towed backwards up I75 today. Powerplay with triple outboards. I just gawked and shook my head....

As for the red beast? It gets parked and I get shotgun. Jan and Jill can take the 22 for a run...

Last Real Texan
07-21-2008, 08:44 PM
sooooooooooo.....
Talon?

BUIZILLA
07-21-2008, 09:28 PM
definately not a Talon.... not a Concept either... over 25, less than 30.. for sure it'll run past 84, but the owner has more brains than to find out without a rear tie bar.. smart guy.. gonna try and play this weekend.. :crossfing:

Cuda
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. WHERE DO I BUY A TICKET, OR GAS?:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::drool:
You're just a sick, sick man. Will Jim have room to take your dad too?

WHERE'S MY VIDEO, Jimmy??? Do I need to have Gina teach you that too? :)

Cuda
07-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Does Janice use left, or right handed golf clubs. I want to be sure I get the correct set.

Lenny
07-22-2008, 01:25 AM
I am ALL EARS :yes: Good on you Jim. :)

Whole new book just opened up... :D

Scooters are still in tho...

...as is everything else... :D

Actually, nothing has changed. You are just going faster and need two new props instead of one for any given skunkworks.

Greg K
07-22-2008, 05:28 AM
From the console, it sure looks like a 28' Powerplay

Last Real Texan
07-22-2008, 06:34 AM
sooooooooooo.....
Renegade?

BUIZILLA
07-22-2008, 06:48 AM
From the console, it sure looks like a 28' Powerplay nope, they didn't make a 28

BUIZILLA
07-22-2008, 06:48 AM
Renegade? oh , hell nooooo :pizza:

BlownCrewCab
07-22-2008, 07:01 AM
How old is it??? Intrepid?????

roadtrip se
07-22-2008, 10:52 AM
four blind men describing the elephant scenario.

Post some real pics, would ya.

sweet 16 1966
07-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Is this evolving or cheating? Does it satisfy the need for speed?

BUIZILLA
07-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Post some real pics, would ya. easy there firecracker, the current owner, a friend of mine, does NOT want any pic's published on the net, PERIOD, due to the rash of stolen boats around here, I can deeply respect that... it exists, it's hidden in a backyard, in fact it's about 100' from my daughter's front door right now, maybe less than that... :wink:

BlownCrewCab
07-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Pay The Man, Get The Boat to Your Yard, Then Get Some Pic's....

Trueser
07-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Well good luck on that purchase.

LOL Firecracker...

mrfixxall
07-22-2008, 02:51 PM
is it a v-hull or a cat?

BlownCrewCab
07-22-2008, 08:47 PM
When they steal it, it isn't the boat they want, them egg beaters will end up in Jamaca or the bahamas by the weekend. and the boat will just be sitting somewhere.

roadtrip se
07-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Insult my red boat ownership... you can even call it a flower pot...

Continue to buffalo us with alleged claims of what lies under the hatch of the boats you do own...

But don't post the butt-end of something and then give us some excuse about somebody possibly stealing it, as the reason for not posting more complete pics. Heck, we didn't even know it was in Miami until you let that one lose. Might want to give your neighbor a heads up.

But, this is good, very good. And it's Mr. Firecracker to you, friend!

BUIZILLA
07-23-2008, 07:08 AM
ahem.... Mr. Firecracker, aka Red Flower Pot Tender (your words), Officianado Interrogator (my words)

sir... :shark:

he asked that NO pic's with FL numbers plastered all over the place be publically posted. Period. (his words)

sorry :)

relax, doing my due diligence, I have a week to make up my mind.. i'm 50-50..

Air 22
07-23-2008, 09:55 AM
sooooooooooo.....

Nervous??? For what Sandbagger???:nilly:

OMG....Spare us the trash talking RED BOAT rhetoric...Tripper and I have NOTHING to be nervous about...:cool:

Now stop teasing and post a respectable pic minus the reg #s...:)...ie...
You standing in front of the reg #'s holding a cold beer in one hand and a cigar in the other...lol:cool:

LKSD
07-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Newer wide beam Glasstream with bitchin' graphics??

roadtrip se
07-23-2008, 10:52 AM
ahem.... Mr. Firecracker, aka Red Flower Pot Tender (your words), Officianado Interrogator (my words)
sir... :shark:
he asked that NO pic's with FL numbers plastered all over the place be publically posted. Period. (his words)
sorry :)
relax, doing my due diligence, I have a week to make up my mind.. i'm 50-50..

Other than a simple request for a couple of pictures, so what "Officiandao Interrogator" interrogating are you referencing ya Florida Living, Acused Sandbagging, Puzzle Picture Posting, Due-Diligencing, and Nick Naming, DonziNet and Donzi Owning Afficionado Poster???

I do understand the due diligence thingy. I've been doing a little of that on my own now for about a year and a half... Takes that long just to get some sembalance of what folks are up to around here!

Yours truly,

Mr. Firecracker, aka Red Flower Pot Tender Officianado Interrogator

Rootsy
07-23-2008, 11:20 AM
There's this thing called paint... on your computer thingy... you can like black out numbers and things... I hear it's kewl. :nilly:

Marlin275
07-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Is anything going slower than getting information on this thread?

How about the name of the manufacturer
they can't steal that and send it to the Bahamas!

mrfixxall
07-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Aluma-Weld/Xpress
Alumacraft
Angler
Aquasports
Astro
Baja
Bass Cat
Bayliner
Bennington
Blue Water
Boston Whaler
Cajun/Mastercrafter
Caravelle
Carolina Skiff
Carver
Catalina
Celebrity
Century
Champion
Chaparral
Checkmate
Chris Craft
Cobalt
Cobia Boat
Correct Craft
Crest/Maurell
Crestliner Inc
Crownline
Cruisers Yachts
Donzi
Ebbtide
Evinrude
Fisher
Force
Fountain Powerboats
Four Winns
G3 Boats
Glastron Inc
Godfrey
Grady White
Honda
Hunter
Hurricane
Hydra-Sports
Javelin
Johnson
Kawasaki
Kenner
Key West
Larson
Lowe
Lund
Mako
Malibu
Mariah
Mariner
Mastercraft
Maxum
Mercury
Mon Ark
Monterey
Moomba
Nissan
Parker Marine
Polaris
Pro Craft
Pro Line
Pursuit
Ranger Boats/Wood Mfg
Regal
Reinell
Rinker
Scout
Sea Doo/Bombardier
Sea Fox Boat
Sea Hunt Boats
Sea Nymph
Sea Ray
Sea-Pro
Seaswirl
Silverton
Skeeter
Ski Centurion
Smoker-Craft
Sportcraft
Starcraft
Stingray
Stratos
Sunbird
Supra
Suzuki
Sylvan
Thunderbird/Formula
Tige Boats
Tracker Marine
Triton Boats
Trophy
VIP
Wellcraft Marine
Yamaha

Please add if i missed a few:)

cutwater
07-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Definitely Bayliner.

zelatore
07-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Definitely Bayliner.

That's it. Until we get photographic proof otherwise, it's a Bayliner.

Case closed.

RedDog
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Damn - never thought Buizilla would pick up a new nickname - Bayliner Jim...

Donziweasel
07-23-2008, 01:26 PM
I like "Bayliner Buiz"..... Jim, must have been a lot of work to redo to Bayliner Transom to hold the two eggbeaters........:smash::hangum:

BTW, here are a couple of hot eggbeaters for ya-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Boats___MERCURY-Hi-Performance-3-2-Litre-XSi-w-Apache-30-boat_W0QQitemZ200240622014QQddnZBoatsQQddiZ2831QQc mdZViewItem?hash=item200240622014&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1308

roadtrip se
07-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Um, let's go with Bayliner Buiz for obvious reasons. Nobody deserves to be called BJ...

As for the poll, I voted for the derailed move, because I talk to myself looking for answers enough as it is these days... besides then we can talk about loading it up with cheap beer, electrically supercharging it through the hatch vents, and not taking it to any events... which is fine because we don't know what it is any way!

zelatore
07-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Maybe it's already at the events...we just don't know it.

Stealth-Bayliner

glashole
07-23-2008, 02:05 PM
were those FORCE outboards on the back of it?

BUIZILLA
07-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Aluma-Weld/Xpress
Alumacraft
Angler
Aquasports
Astro
Baja
Bass Cat
Bayliner
Bennington
Blue Water
Boston Whaler
Cajun/Mastercrafter
Caravelle
Carolina Skiff
Carver
Catalina
Celebrity
Century
Champion
Chaparral
Checkmate
Chris Craft
Cobalt
Cobia Boat
Correct Craft
Crest/Maurell
Crestliner Inc
Crownline
Cruisers Yachts
Donzi
Ebbtide
Evinrude
Fisher
Force
Fountain Powerboats
Four Winns
G3 Boats
Glastron Inc
Godfrey
Grady White
Honda
Hunter
Hurricane
Hydra-Sports
Javelin
Johnson
Kawasaki
Kenner
Key West
Larson
Lowe
Lund
Mako
Malibu
Mariah
Mariner
Mastercraft
Maxum
Mercury
Mon Ark
Monterey
Moomba
Nissan
Parker Marine
Polaris
Pro Craft
Pro Line
Pursuit
Ranger Boats/Wood Mfg
Regal
Reinell
Rinker
Scout
Sea Doo/Bombardier
Sea Fox Boat
Sea Hunt Boats
Sea Nymph
Sea Ray
Sea-Pro
Seaswirl
Silverton
Skeeter
Ski Centurion
Smoker-Craft
Sportcraft
Starcraft
Stingray
Stratos
Sunbird
Supra
Suzuki
Sylvan
Thunderbird/Formula
Tige Boats
Tracker Marine
Triton Boats
Trophy
VIP
Wellcraft Marine
Yamaha
Please add if i missed a few:)

it's NOT on this list

thanx for playing though

BUIZILLA
07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
which is fine because we don't know what it is any way! :smash: this is Torture Todd Week... :hangum: FWIW, I located both of it's sister's today, all 3 on the radar... one is about 3 blocks from where OJ now lives, and i'm visiting it on the way home :wink:... the other belongs to a guy in Key Largo whose father bought my dad's 32 Prowler a few years back.... small world :cool:

mrfixxall
07-23-2008, 04:50 PM
obsession?

Greg K
07-23-2008, 05:53 PM
nope, they didn't make a 28
Sportfishing mag indicates it was offered in 2002 and 2003
Link: http://www.sportfishingmag.com/boats_detail.jsp?ID=66557
Anyhow, make it a 25' model and since the graphic in this pic is very similar to the one in the pic you posted, and your most recent inquiry on OSO about them.
http://www.powerplaymarine.com/images/products/4334powerplay2crop_thumb.jpg

boxy
07-23-2008, 05:54 PM
The graphics look similar, and the console looks dead on ....

mrfixxall
07-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Sportfishing mag indicates it was offered in 2002 and 2003
Link: http://www.sportfishingmag.com/boats_detail.jsp?ID=66557
Anyhow, make it a 25' model and since the graphic in this pic is very similar to the one in the pic you posted, and your most recent inquiry on OSO about them.
http://www.powerplaymarine.com/images/products/4334powerplay2crop_thumb.jpg

mabe a 32 because of the egg beater mount..

BUIZILLA
07-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Greg is a very astute grasshopper...

p729lws
07-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Don't look like a Bayliner but may be a Gayliner, Trashliner or maybe a Bajahah :doh::popcorn:

olredalert
07-23-2008, 09:46 PM
------Im pretty sure of one thing,,,Its not an El Pescador!!!!!!........Bill S

p729lws
07-23-2008, 10:07 PM
If things don't work out I hear his guy is looking to sell...
but keep it on the down low...

BUIZILLA
07-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Hey 'trip:
My tomatoes are getting little brown spots, and there kinda watery when we pick em. Should we switch to an organic fertilizer? if you didn't piss on someone's topic, I mean 'mater's, they wouldn't do that :nilly: :)

BUIZILLA
07-24-2008, 07:32 AM

Air 22
07-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Hey 'trip:
My tomatoes are getting little brown spots, and there kinda watery when we pick em. Should we switch to an organic fertilizer?

Pick'm a week earlier....That way the RED you so luv in your "Mater's" will pop out and tast wonderful...then they will have you thinking what a superior color...RED...IS....:hyper::beer::thumbsup:

...Back to the Winni Poo Drinking games....:drinkbeer::alky:

PS... I can send you some fresh RED "Maters" from a NH road-side stand??:fam:

Cuda
07-24-2008, 07:34 AM
I figured, there's tons of organic fertilizer in this thread, shame to see it go to waste :D :D
Methane gas can be produced from the organic fertilizer in this thread, including this post. :)

Air 22
07-24-2008, 07:35 AM

lmfao....:)

roadtrip se
07-24-2008, 09:03 AM
I keep looking for this thread over on the 'a whole bunch of stuff about nothing and self proclaimed supposed knowledge area" that Poodle has started utilizing as a garbage can for some of our better ramblings.

As for the maters...

1) Start by filling one perfectly good red 22 Classic completely with sand.

2) Tell everybody you are going to grow maters, but then plant rudabagas and hide them out back, like any good sandbagger would do.

3) Tell everybody here that you are growing maters and need advice on how to properly bring them to a tasty fruit. Be prepared for a thousand answers including elements of astrology, engineering, cosmotology, astronomy, proctology, and a good answer from an outdated shop manual.

4) Take the responses you get here, print them off, mix them into the red pot, and look for some of the best maters or rudabagas you could ever imagine.

Guarenteeed...

BUIZILLA
07-24-2008, 09:09 AM
I keep looking for this thread over on the 'a whole bunch of stuff about nothing and self proclaimed supposed knowledge area" that Poodle has started utilizing as a garbage can for some of our better ramblings. hey, have some respect here... :wink: if you want a REAL topic that makes sense, start your own :)

in the meantime, my tape measure, protractor, parts books, and me, are real happy........ :pimp:

Cuda
07-24-2008, 09:43 AM
I keep looking for this thread over on the 'a whole bunch of stuff about nothing and self proclaimed supposed knowledge area" that Poodle has started utilizing as a garbage can for some of our better ramblings.
As for the maters...
1) Start by filling one perfectly good red 22 Classic completely with sand.
2) Tell everybody you are going to grow maters, but then plant rudabagas and hide them out back, like any good sandbagger would do.
3) Tell everybody here that you are growing maters and need advice on how to properly bring them to a tasty fruit. Be prepared for a thousand answers including elements of astrology, engineering, cosmotology, astronomy, proctology, and a good answer from an outdated shop manual.
4) Take the responses you get here, print them off, mix them into the red pot, and look for some of the best maters or rudabagas you could ever imagine.
Guarenteeed...
Don't be silly, everybody knows you can't grow 'maters in sand!

At least us mere mortals can't.

roadtrip se
07-24-2008, 11:12 AM
hey, have some respect here... :wink: if you want a REAL topic that makes sense, start your own :)
in the meantime, my tape measure, protractor, parts books, and me, are real happy........ :pimp:

But the poll says we are on to gardening tips... and that makes no sense at all.

Secret is in the fertilizer Cuda, plenty of it available here.

gcarter
07-25-2008, 06:54 AM
Something has occured to me....that there are a lot of boats in that catagory and they all look pretty much alike.....
I bet that even on a West Coast boating forum if someone posted a Classic, there wouldn't be this much confusion.

onesubdrvr
07-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Something has occured to me....that there are a lot of boats in that catagory and they all look pretty much alike.....
I bet that even on a West Coast boating forum if someone posted a Classic, there wouldn't be this much confusion.
You're absolutely right george,.....

But there are people that would confuse X-18 for an 18, a Shelby 22 for a 22, and there is lots of confusion amonst the 3 Hornets and Criterions,

But non the less, pretty much everyone knows they are Donzis.

hmmmm, but, do you think the Bayliner crowd would mistake a Donzi for a Cig / etc? Maybe it's unfair because we are Donzi guys?

Wayne

BUIZILLA
07-26-2008, 05:32 PM
yellow??

you lost me there...

lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg gg day.... :smash: