PDA

View Full Version : Prop repair

dsparis
07-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Does anyone who does prop (26p raker) repair in the Chicagoland/Fox chain area?
Thanks,
DSPARIS

mrfixxall
07-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Does anyone who does prop (26p raker) repair in the Chicagoland/Fox chain area?
Thanks,
DSPARIS

DAH propeller in wi
(burlington wi)..the best guy around and knows that prop.

he does all my props..

http://www.dahpropellers.com/

dsparis
07-21-2008, 12:31 PM
thanks mrfixall, I,m hoping to find a shop a little closer to home.

mrfixxall
07-21-2008, 03:08 PM

you wont be dissaointed and well worth the ride or you can ups him the prop..as far as im concerned theirs nobody that can work a ss prop like john can in the area:)

The Hedgehog
07-21-2008, 03:11 PM
I think that most of us mail or UPS props to a good prop doctor. It is also very important that they know your prop.

mrfixxall
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
.:

ok let me put it to you this way! i picked up 4 mph on smooth water and 6 mph in the chop after johm reworked my prop!:biggrin.:

blackhawk
07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
With the price of gas using UPS would probably be cheaper! One of my props is sitting and waiting only 50 miles away and I am thinking about just having him ship it to me.

I have never used DAH but heard good things about him.

txtaz
07-22-2008, 10:23 AM
You might call Brent Andersen at BBlades. He learned his craft from the best at Mercury Racing and now has his own shop. If you need the number, I have it somewhere around here. Also, I just ship my props.

Da Taz

blackhawk
07-22-2008, 10:47 AM
You might call Brent Andersen at BBlades. He learned his craft from the best at Mercury Racing and now has his own shop. If you need the number, I have it somewhere around here. Also, I just ship my props.
Da Taz

I know first hand Brett does great work! However he will probably be backed up a couple weeks this time of year.