PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Jefe

catch 22
07-20-2008, 07:38 PM
:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi: Have a great day. What's for lunch?:wink:

FISHIN SUCKS
07-21-2008, 07:52 AM
the BIG 40:happy_bi::happy_bi: Happy birthday buddy, had a great time hangin out with you and Angie (Angela) last week:beer:

BigGrizzly
07-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Happy birth DAY. BTW my salsa does taste better with fresh vine ripened tomatoes. I have been making a quart a week.

Carl C
07-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. HayFay.:happy_bi:

Ed Donnelly
07-21-2008, 09:10 AM
They start coming faster now:happy_bi::happy_bi: ....Ed

txtaz
07-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Happy BDay. See you and the red bikini team in PK or sooner if you decide to come up. So do we have new members of the red bikini team? Do tell...

Da Taz

glashole
07-21-2008, 12:13 PM
happy birthday

Donziweasel
07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Happy B-Day from me and Boo Boo.

roadtrip se
07-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Jill, a founding member of the Red Bikini Team, says she hopes it was awesome!

And the unneccessary accessory, namely me, hopes it was spent doing what you do best, cooking good grub and kabitizing with the ladies!

RT

onesubdrvr
07-21-2008, 06:37 PM
:happy_bi: to you,.... :happy_bi: to you,..... :happy_bi: Jefeeeeeee!

:happy_bi: to you!!

AND many many more my good man :yes:

Wayne

boxy
07-21-2008, 07:39 PM
Happy Birthday Jefe.... :lobster::lobster:

Trueser
07-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Happy Birthday Jefe...

Have a good one.

Team Jefe
07-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks Everyone. We had a party on Saturday. I actually "worked" at my own party....but I wouldn't have it any other way. I had a blast. We cooked up lots of fish: fried, blackened, grilled and smoked. We also makde some Shrimp Brochette, Habanero Wonton Shrimp and Even boiled some. Of course I made LOTS of Crawfish Ettoufee as well as Boudin and smoked pork loin.

A fun time was had by all, especially me. Since I had lots of folks who were from different circles (family, old friends, boating, work, etc.) I had everyone wear nametags....Some folks (especially the girls) didn't want to do it...So I made them tags myself and applied them to right where the pocket on a shirt would be:biggrin: of course I had to smooth them in and make sure they stayed on properly....I was suprised how many of them let me basically cope a serious feel right there...then Again...they don't call me Jefe for nothin' :wink:

Several hours in, the I-pod came to "A pirate looks at forty"....always has had a special meaning to me....But this year it was extra special. It was like Jimmy wrote every line just for me.

Thanks Again, I hope to see you all at PK, if not then Destin...or where ever Destiny has us converge.

DonCig
07-22-2008, 07:15 PM
UN huh, its my birthday its my Birthday; do the dance Jefe :nilly:

DonCig

Jraysray
07-24-2008, 12:04 AM
Nothing sucks worse than WAKING the b-day boy up on a phone call to confirm that upcoming b-day is the next coming weekend...... NOT,,,, here is how it went.

Hey Jeffe, Scott here..... ummm hey (cough cough) buddy (Jeffe)...... so next weeks the big party right? (SRay) uhhh,,, no last night was it.... (Jeffe) ooooooohhhhh sh*t Jray is going to kill me! (Sray)

The rest gets blurry from this point.....

Team Jefe
07-27-2008, 09:37 PM
No worries Amigo, J will just have to give me her present in private:wink: