PDA

View Full Version : Super Sport Offshore Exhaust System?

fasttrucker
07-20-2008, 11:48 AM
In the c.p. catalog small block kit only$1175.99 Iam looking at replacing my 350 mag exhaust over the upcoming winter-break. I want to go cheap as Iam not going to set any speed records but want a better sound/performance. the 2002 engine, I just got was used in salt water.I dont think they did a fresh water washout all season. but only 45.8 hours the motor looks clean rust on riser on left side.I know stainless marine and imco,EMI thunder make these small block exhaust systems also. They are more money.

BigGrizzly
07-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Trucker anything is better than stock and CP usually has good stuff.

fasttrucker
07-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Iam going to look around and see what I can find.The old merc manifolds should last for this season.

LKSD
07-21-2008, 11:30 AM
We also sell exhaust systems, but @ about 1100 all you are going to really get is a lighter factory replacement kit. It is not much different over the factory power. We sell a GLM set up, they are tuned just a whisker more than the merc stuff & its made of aluminum so its lighter.. If it was me I would spend a bit more & run a stainless marine kit.. If you want a price on a set from us give me a call.. ;) :) Jamie / Lakeside Restorations

blackhawk
07-21-2008, 12:37 PM
As Jamie said GLM makes a good aluminum replacement and they are priced very reasonable.