PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to the Jacksons poker-run

fasttrucker
07-20-2008, 07:28 AM
Iam In with my new(to me) 22zx.With its 350 mag and blistering top speed of 60 mph,I plan to kick some..............:eek!:

TBroccoli
07-20-2008, 10:28 AM
I just told Steph that I'm in. gotta figure out my burnt rubber smell first. Stbd side manifold running hotter then port. May have a chunk of old impeller in it.

fasttrucker
07-24-2008, 12:46 PM
I just told Steph that I'm in. gotta figure out my burnt rubber smell first. Stbd side manifold running hotter then port. May have a chunk of old impeller in it.Ill have room for you on my 22zx if you cant bring your boat,pm me.

TBroccoli
07-25-2008, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the offer. I did some work this week and will be testing the boat this weekend. I will pm you if I need the ride.

Thanks again.

TBroccoli
07-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Fasttrucker: I 'll be there with my boat. I will be picking it up from the shop today. I hope they fixed the issues I was having. The poker run will be the test. Thanks for offering a ride.

fasttrucker
07-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey,Ill be running with the classics this year!Will see you at the party open bar 7-8pm naughty goose!Iam going by boat!:wink:

JP BRESCIA
08-01-2008, 09:58 AM
See you at the Goose! We're back in the 18C for this year. (last year I brought my one-off 17 "Donzi" ceter console:boggled:).... Let's hope the T-Storms stay away for Saturday. Don't want to get :lightning:shocking:

TBroccoli
08-01-2008, 11:13 AM
This will be my first driver's meeting. I've been on the run for several years but always had schedule conflicts for the meeting. Is everyone still launching at Jackson's? Is there a launch ramp near Suskys river grille? It may be better for me to get the boat on the trailer over there. Is there anything going on after we all leave the grille?