PDA

View Full Version : TR7-Possum Kingdom 2008 dates

txtaz
07-19-2008, 03:04 PM
TR7 - Possum Kingdom 2008.

The dates are set for PK 2008. Sept. 19 to Sept. 22 at Bass Hollow.

Call 940-549-0104 for reservations.

This year we are working on a poker run with half of the earnings going to the Graham volunteer fire department.

Please let us know how many are coming so ol' farmer knows how much brisket to make.

Ohhh RoadTrip, wanna come play? There may be a new 22 available at PK for rubber duckies.

Da Taz

farmer tx
07-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks TAZ, The Texas Roundup should be great this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Mark & Polly

roadtrip se
07-20-2008, 11:07 AM
I just stumbled over a big bag of lost plastic duckies in the boat store-in-lock yesterday. They need a home.

Who is bringing a new 22? The Harbormaster? Wes? Don? Such suspense...

I might bring Jill's boat again, just because we had so much fun terrorizing the local Baja natives with it last year. And now we both actually know how to drive it.

Up in the air, until I figure out what is going on with the job front in the next month or so... but we'll show if we can!

Jefe, paging Jefe....

Team Jefe
07-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Jefe Here, go ahead Mitchituky.

Room 201 is booked and ready. Rolling in Thursday about noon....just in time for a nice lunch time cruise.

Working on the Menu....thought I'd mix it up this year and go with some lighter fare. Maybe citrus grilled chicken with a light Madarin orange glaze. Fresh Hummus with Leeks and mint on whole wheat croutons. Steamed green beans and a fresh fruit salad....Whaddya think?

Team Jefe
07-22-2008, 06:49 PM
I might bring Jill's boat again,

ABSOLUTELY.....Have Scorpion, Will Travel

As far as new 22's....we might have quite a few new ones this year:yes:

DonCig
07-22-2008, 07:11 PM
The dyanamic duo from Denver will be there. We may not have a fast boat (or any boat for that matter) but we will definately be driving down in a fast car bringing Colorado goodies for all of our southern friends.

DonCig and Sue

thriller
07-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Hmmmm...I like this event but sorry Taz, if we make it. I'll be bringing a boat full and we won't be able to be roomies.... if you get that 22 we will fill it in a hurry if Todd doesn't fill it first!:crossfing:

txtaz
07-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Hmmmm...I like this event but sorry Taz, if we make it. I'll be bringing a boat full and we won't be able to be roomies.... if you get that 22 we will fill it in a hurry if Todd doesn't fill it first!:crossfing:

You mean no getting woke up at 3am by the TR bikini team because my roomie leaves the door unlocked???

Don, Scotch is definitely out of the question this year and we can do the second version of the grudge match when we both have boats on a lake.:doh: Is Ryan coming?

Jefe, I'll do the breakfast tacos if you'd like since I get up early. AND your menu sounds great. What is "Mitchituky"? Do you mean RTSE? Singing " Rubber duckie you're the one". Boy am I ever going to pay for this...:eek!::eek!::eek!: however, I did get a good run out of it. Let's see 254 rubber duckies over a 3 year harassment period = good return on investment.

Also please check out http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52894
and give an idea if people are interested. Time is getting short for getting it set up so let me know if it's worth it. Thanks

Anyone want to join me in bugging the Mad Fuzzy Dog to come?

HarborMaster are you in this year?

Da Taz<----needs to change signature

roadtrip se
07-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Thats where we be from Wes. Michigan and Kentucky... as well as a couple of little duckies looking for a new home.

Jefe, that menu sounds awesome. Maybe we could actually scare you up some proper cooking surfaces this year. But of course there is a claim to fame in being the "Master of the Mini-Weber"!

Don, mesquite or hickory, are you trying to get knifed or what?

Team Jefe
07-23-2008, 11:43 PM
WTF, Taz, Trip...if you Metro-Boys want some grill chicken, hummus, whatever I said...then you better stay in Dallas.

West of Ft. Worth, we'll be cooking Beef and Pork...real man food.

Just be sure to send your ladies to PK....I PROMISE to take GOOD care of them:kingme:

txtaz
07-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Whew!!!!:shocking::shocking:

Honestly I was wondering but didn't want to say anything since you just turned the 40 corner and may have been going through some sort of crises.

MrsTxTaz will be there with her red bikini. Hymm, still brings back memories of how many red bikini girls can fit in an 18c.

Da Taz

roadtrip se
07-24-2008, 09:15 AM
I just thought maybe we were just going to branch out a little, being the traveling gourmets and all.

I'll bring the hickory, because we're going to need some good cooking wood around the place.

farmer tx
07-24-2008, 08:57 PM
RT, You can just leave your ol hickory in Kentucky. THIS is TEXAS we outlawed that stuff down here. Mesquite RULES. :propeller:

Team Jefe
07-27-2008, 09:34 PM
hickory, mesquite, oak, cherry, pine...whatever, bring it and we'll make some good grub with it.

Jraysray
07-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Boat is not where I want it to be at this point in our relationship but she will run. Working on the schedule and its a maybe for us.

Never been to a gathering and I hear PK is nice. Let me work on JRAY and the red bikini team will have a new member. No makin fun of my slow boat!

Convoy Jefe?

Team Jefe
07-30-2008, 06:30 AM
What do you meam NEW member....JRAY has been a member since the first moment I saw her:eek!::yes:.

Always up for a Convoy.....just know I will be "wheels-up" from Dickinson at 0500 Thursday Morning, 9/18 to be on the ground at PK around Noon.

So come on, if the Yellow-bird gives you trouble, I always got room on Jefe's Revenge......well, for Jeanette at least:wink:

Hotspare
08-22-2008, 09:17 AM
Legend Marine Group to make an apperence at this years 08 PK Roundup ...... Their doing the High Stakes Poker run same weekend at Cedar Creek, but said they'd run a few boats over to PK as well ..... All big stuff, probably 38's ........... So if they show let's welcome them in, I'm sure they'll be back for more ................. Rock on Brother's and Sisters ............ Can smell that brisket already ..............LOL... www.legendmarinegroup.com

roadtrip se
08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Jill has non-movable sessions on Wednesday and Thursday.
I have three days at corporate starting that following Monday.

Just doesn't leave enough time to get down there and back with a boat.

Scratch for this time... but we'll be back.

txtaz
08-25-2008, 04:03 PM
RTSE, Join the club. My Chevron project has gone into major delays. I have to be available 24/7 to be on site.

I will forward all my materials for the poker run to Mark.

Da Taz

harbormaster
08-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Been working with Jefe on the shirt design.

Here it is. Comments?

We need to know what sizes everyone wants...

Team Jefe
09-02-2008, 10:50 AM
OK less than 3 weeks now. Let's take Roll Call:

me and Jefe's Revenge...plus some sorta food stuffs I throw together at the last minute.

Trueser
09-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Trueser is out. I have a onsite meeting that same week up North. Tried to move and was unable too.:confused:

Sorry but I will miss this event.

Next year...

Team Jefe
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Sorry to hear it Mike....we'll be thinking about you

RickSE
09-04-2008, 02:33 PM
We're also probably out this year. :( Taking the family to Hawaii in mid-October so I don't think we can afford the trip over to PK.

This has been a frustrating year since we've only had our boat out once and not sure if we'll get it out again before winter hits.

farmer tx
09-16-2008, 09:28 PM
I don't know about anyone else but we are leaving sometime tomorrow (Wednesday) for PK. Not sure when we will arrive but we WILL be there! Looking forward to seeing anyone.:wink:

harbormaster
09-17-2008, 09:36 PM
OK, Jefe and I are leaving tomorrow morning and we'll be towing the 22 behind the Revenge tow vehicle. I guess it just Mark/Polly & family and harbormaster and Jefe? Hotspare, are you in??

Hotspare
09-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Scot, I'm always in Brother .......... Getting there in time could be a challenge, but count me in .......... Probably Saturday afternoon if I make it .......... Hope Legend Marine make's it, very cool group of hardcore boaters ............. You'll love em ...............