PDA

View Full Version : May have found second boat

Last Real Texan
07-14-2008, 09:14 PM
As I was looking for a whaler I ran across this little gem...Pioneer Cape Island Flats boat. I have been looking for something for trips to the beach and for spending some time knocking around back bays and for some fishing every now and then and think this would fit the bill. Does anyone know anything about them? Should scoot pretty well has a 150 V max Yammy on a Jackplate and the boat is only 18 foot long and 7 wide...Claims in the mid 60's ? who knows, waiting to here back from him. We will see

Tex

BUIZILLA
07-14-2008, 09:30 PM
never heard of it

but I *like* the lines... :cool:

The Hedgehog
07-15-2008, 06:08 PM
You need a slower boat than that to make Tobosofkee seem bigger!

Or just move to Chattanooga!

BUIZILLA
08-01-2008, 09:23 PM
what happened with this??

edit >> FWIW, yesterday I happened to stop at the closest dealer to pick up a booklet, and see what these looked like in person... 100 miles away... what I thought was a 3 minute ordeal, turned into 2 1/2 hours of intensive insight.... this is a VERY cool bay boat, very forward thinking QUALITY boat builder, somehow connected with the Scout family of boats.... this little bay bomb is sooooooooo very cool that if they will install a 65 or 71 gal tank instead of the mini 48 gal (absolute deal breaker if they won't), build it with black hull sides, add some personal required options, and sell it w/o power... i'm going to order one this week, i'm dead serious, it's THAT cool.