PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Challenger

RedDog
07-14-2008, 05:31 PM
While driving through Virginia and West Virginia today, I was passed a couple of times by a new Challenger. I didn't know they were out yet. It looked awesome! My rental Kia couldn't keep up to get a picture out the window...

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/il/media/landingpages/exclusives/photo_challenger.jpg

McGary911
07-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Good friend of mine has been waiting for his. This thing's taken a long time to come to market. Gas was a touch different then......Wonder how they'll sell?

Carl C
07-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Chrylser has a few sweet niche cars. I hope we don't lose them.:crossfing::convertib:

Looks like the pony car wars are back on.

RedDog
07-14-2008, 07:55 PM
uhhhhh....

what does 16k ADM mean?

I like your Bullit too. In person the Challenger looked better than the pic I posted. Also, I didn't get to see the trim / interior up close and it is a Chrysler, so ....

McGary911
07-14-2008, 08:07 PM
uhhhhh....

what does 16k ADM mean?

I like your Bullit too. In person the Challenger looked better than the pic I posted. Also, I didn't get to see the trim / interior up close and it is a Chrysler, so ....

Additional Dealer Markup. My friend isn't going to be happy with that. :eek!:

roadtrip se
07-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Looked at a silver one in Detroit...
I'm sure mR Subtle will kick in and correct me, but I think it had something like a 16k ADM???
I'll stick with my Bullitt :) :)

and imagine that, it is still sitting there waiting on some fool to pay it.

I like this car and if it kicks anything like my SRT 300, it will be quite the hoot to drive, not to mention a great looking design.

The interior is pretty much 300 pieces, so it works, including the kicker stereo and nav in the dash. The silver car also had
heavily bolstered seats, so you would be planted behind the wheel. Quality, fit, and finish looked good. The stripes are cheesy vinyl.

I would wait for the ADM to evaporate and order what I wanted.