PDA

View Full Version : Ebay idiots.....please read

Donziweasel
07-11-2008, 07:08 PM
I have never sold anything on Ebay before. I purchased a bunch of new busses last month and need parking space bad. I decided to try and sell two busses on Ebay fast. I have been asked the most retarded questions I have ever heard since listing. I have actually been called 8 times a day by this one idiot who wants to hual his band around KC. He even woke me and Boo Boo up at 12:00 midnight the night before her surgery when she had to be up at 5:00 AM. I finally blew a gasket and "updated" the listing. I not sure iif I went too far or not far enough. Here is the listing and please read the updated part and let me know what you think-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Champion-31-passenger-shuttle-bus_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6728QQihZ013QQitemZ 230268714716QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Donziweasel
07-11-2008, 07:16 PM
No calls in the last 2 hours from numb nuts since I posted it.

onesubdrvr
07-11-2008, 07:53 PM
You're fine, I think that is a reasonable response and request - and if it's not, to hell with 'em :wink:.

I don't sell much on e-bay either, but I'd NEVER give out my number because of that. It seems like the higher priced stuff is, the worse it gets. Let's not even go with the false bidders / etc.

Wayne

Donziweasel
07-11-2008, 07:59 PM
The first update was rejected by ebay because I really let em have it. I will NEVER give out my number again. Not only because of people like numb nuts, but identity theft, scammers, etc.... bad judgement call on my part. This guy is a grown adult and is so needy it is ridiculous. I wouldn't sell him the bus due to the fact that he would be calling me for months wanting to know this and that, where to get parts, how to make it go (hit the gas pedal), how to make it turn left (turn the steering wheel left), etc.... Surprised he can play an intrument.

Wouldn't that be funny of he owned a Donzi and was on these boards? Actually, I have never met a board member with an IQ within 100 points of this guy.

onesubdrvr
07-11-2008, 08:03 PM
....Wouldn't that be funny of he owned a Donzi and was on these boards? Actually, I have never met a board member with an IQ within 50 points of this guy.

Well, you haven't' "Met" me yet,..... I've done some pretty stupid stuff over the years,...I might be close :wink:

I don't blame you for blasting him, I would have too :yes:

Wayne

chappy
07-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I found a security camera from the transportation company John did his internship with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuRxPXXr-eU

Just kidding buddy.:kingme:

mrfixxall
07-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Has the bus ever been to can cun? will you paint the roof silver for me? and i only want to spend $500.00 :)

Barry Eller
07-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Now you see a little of what I go through day to day selling cars and trucks.

There are a lot of nice, informed consumers out there, but there are more "Flakes" roaming the streets than you can imagine!

Good Luck

Barry

Now I'm going to jump in the Donzi and watch the Blue Angels airshow at Pensacola Beach. It was rained out yesterday. 4 people were struck by lightning. Luckily, no fatalities.