PDA

View Full Version : Boat Specs

rkfet
07-09-2008, 06:17 AM
I just purchased an older Donzi. I bought a 23' 1988 Sport Fish. The place I bought it from didn't have a lot of info for me. I was wondering if anyone has one of these and could provide some info. I'm a little concerned about the weight for my vehicle. The boat has an OMC 4.3L V6 and a steel trailer. I'm towing it with a 1999 GMC Jimmy. The dealer said "No problem" with the towing, but they generally do!!

Formula Jr
07-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Is it some where on this list?

http://www.donzi.net/dlist/index.htm

rkfet
07-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Nope, don't see it on there. Here are a few pictures. I checked on line and with Donzi and didn't find much info. Found one for sale in MD and that was about it.

Formula Jr
07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Wish I could be more help. This is one of the models that I was never able to also get info on.
You have the only pics that I know of. Looks like a Sweet Boat!!!!!, sort of an update to the classic Three-Meter.

Stix Magill
07-09-2008, 09:17 PM
You can have it weighed at a recycling business or a landfill. Usually, both of those places weigh you before and after you drop your load. It looks like it would be pretty heavy for your vehicle, but if you are in flat areas, may not be as much of a concern.

Very nice boat!:yes:

rkfet
07-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll see what info I can get and post whatever I come up with. It is a pretty sweet boat. We are happy with it.